Main > General Discussion

[Proposal] Bounty for Easy to launch DAC code

(1/5) > >>

toast:
Dan and I are working on something like this this week, check out the WIP:

https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares_toolkit

barwizi:
People don't seem interested. I'll leave this for now until i see interest.   ???

santaclause102:
And include a Readme.txt with this https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=3482.0 content and which makes developers aware that their DAC might be forked by invictus or a community member if the social consensus is not honored. Invictus then would have the marketing power and developing expertise to outcompete their version or at least take away a market share that is bigger than the 20% they are giving away. Even without that 'competition by I3' disadvantage the adavantages named in the link above might compensate for the 20% even though not all DACs that honor AGS/PTS will get the whole list of adantages listed in the link above, which (off topic) leads me to the suggestion to make graded honoring requirements: 20% for all invictus dacs and all 3rd party dacs having the full i3 support and 10% for all 3rd party dacs using templates but having no (major) i3 support and 10% that are receiving I3 consulting and marketing support but dont use templates/tools. Just thinking out loud.
Of course in a very nice way explaining the effort I3 and the community has put to the table to enable the basis they are going to code on.

barwizi:

--- Quote from: GodsCreation on March 08, 2014, 05:12:02 pm ---I do wish to take on the project of creating .net wrapper classes if there's a need for a base DAC. I'm not very fluent with c++ but I have done a lot of these type of projects and there will be a huge opportunity for people with many different programming language skills.

--- End quote ---

All code that can be used for DACs is welcome in the repo, i am doing the rather straight forward stuff first then with help from other we can expand. I am hoping people decide to participate in this exercise.

rysgc:
I do wish to take on the project of creating .net wrapper classes if there's a need for a base DAC. I'm not very fluent with c++ but I have done a lot of these type of projects and there will be a huge opportunity for people with many different programming language skills.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version