Other > Keyhotee

hei,I have a question about keyhotee.

(1/2) > >>

her0:

--- Quote from: Stan on December 03, 2013, 03:37:56 am ---
--- Quote from: her0 on December 03, 2013, 03:30:49 am ---
--- Quote from: Amazon on November 27, 2013, 04:36:31 pm ---Make sure you enter alt names in "Backup Keyhotee IDs if first choice is taken" box when you purchase through Invictus website.

--- End quote ---
I had made a mistake,I choice just one ackup Keyhotee ID . I had sent the PTS ,How can I add my backup IDs now?

--- End quote ---

Just use the form again, filling it in the same way you did last time and tell us what you'd like to do in the "message" box.

--- End quote ---
thanks a lot.

Stan:

--- Quote from: her0 on December 03, 2013, 03:30:49 am ---
--- Quote from: Amazon on November 27, 2013, 04:36:31 pm ---Make sure you enter alt names in "Backup Keyhotee IDs if first choice is taken" box when you purchase through Invictus website.

--- End quote ---
I had made a mistake,I choice just one ackup Keyhotee ID . I had sent the PTS ,How can I add my backup IDs now?

--- End quote ---

Just use the form again, filling it in the same way you did last time and tell us what you'd like to do in the "message" box.

her0:

--- End quote ---
I had made a mistake,I choice just one backup Keyhotee ID . I had sent the PTS ,How can I add my backup IDs now?

Amazon:
Make sure you enter alt names in "Backup Keyhotee IDs if first choice is taken" box when you purchase through Invictus website.

cass:

--- Quote from: seraphim on November 27, 2013, 12:06:08 pm ---No, you will get the chance to choose another

--- End quote ---

right you can choose alternative name then

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version