Other > BitShares AGS

No AGS for my BTC, am I overlooking something?

(1/3) > >>

Stan:

--- Quote from: id10tothe9 on July 22, 2014, 03:49:47 pm ---pls let me know if you are going to include those PTS in the AGS or return them.

--- End quote ---

We will return them to anyone who requests it via info@bitshares.org

We can't change the recommended AGS definition that developers use to read the chain between the pre-defined time-tags.

id10tothe9:
pls let me know if you are going to include those PTS in the AGS or return them.

id10tothe9:
hm I see, thanks :)
would be a pity though if those weren't counted, should've put a warning on the site to send the funds at least 3hrs before end :-\

mauritso:
The PTS network has a difficulty that is too high at this moment (or a hash rate that is too low, depending on how you look at it).
That is why the transactions aren't fast and that when a block is found transactions from the previous hours are included, hence the same timestamps.

id10tothe9:
I think you should consider a latecomer those who obviously sent after the end of the funding window, but it seems there are several payments which arrived at the exact same time of 12:14:01 AM, two of which are mine and I sent them about two hours before the counter ended. Why is there such latency, and I'm not technically savvy in this, but why do so many payments have the exact same timestamp? (I had to switch wallets so it also took like 10 min between the two payments)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version