Author Topic: Cannot create backup on Openledger on Safari on Mac  (Read 2952 times)

Offline testz

I cannot create a backup on Openledger wallet on Safari (Ver 9) on a Mac (OSX Yosemite).
Whenever I click on the Download button, it will only open up a new window, but the download will not start.

The download action works properly on Chrome (different wallet) on the same computer, but not on Safari.
Can you advise?

for best performance better to use chrome .. safari and firefox aren't recommended currently ..

When trying to open Exchange with safari it stucks for me on loading screen directly ..

Safari Version 8.0.8 (10600.8.9)
Yosemite 10.10

Thanks for your input anyway..
Unfortunately, if they can't create backup in Safari, how to import/migrate to Chrome safely?

You can always import key by key, it's take time but in this case it's easiest solution.
Go to every account  Permission menu and click at account/key in Active Permissions in new window you will see (show) click on it and copy key, do same for Owner Permissions tab. For each account you need to copy 2 keys.

In new wallet import these keys. After import double check that all account has 2 keys, it's important.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
I once used the brainkey with a client.
Good to know that. Thanks! +5%. I forgot it..
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

38PTSWarrior

I once used the brainkey with a client.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
for best performance better to use chrome .. safari and firefox aren't recommended currently ..

When trying to open Exchange with safari it stucks for me on loading screen directly ..

Yosemite 10.10

Thanks for your input anyway..
Unfortunately, if they can't create backup in Safari, how to import/migrate to Chrome safely?
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile

Yosemite 10.10
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline rantanplan41

I have the same issue... Any ideas?

Offline gn1

• View Profile
I cannot create a backup on Openledger wallet on Safari (Ver 9) on a Mac (OSX Yosemite).
Whenever I click on the Download button, it will only open up a new window, but the download will not start.

The download action works properly on Chrome (different wallet) on the same computer, but not on Safari.
Can you advise?
I'm a BitShares enthusiast in Japan, spreading BitShares daily to the Japanese people through https://genxnotes.com. Help us grow bitJPY together, so that bitUSD/bitJPY market pair will become the most popular market worldwide! Imagine what kind of world it will become when we execute this.