Other > KeyID

Post 11/5 bagholders on exchange SOL?

<< < (2/2)

Riverhead:
It's worth logging a ticket with Poloniex. They might be able to help you. I believe toast was in communication with them about looking at who held what just before BM's "merger" thread. I3 has agreed to give their DNS stake in BTS to those that had DNS on the exchanges for those exchanges that could provide balances for that time frame.

So depending on Poloniex you may or may not be OK.

speer1905:
I had the overwhelming majority of my DNS on the Poloniex exchange during the BTS merger talks and was out of touch for a month or so.

I don't believe Poloniex froze the market or gave announcements (or I missed them), so I happily went about withdrawing my DNS today to my good ole 0.0.2 wallet.

Hmm, no network... odd, let me upgrade my wallet. Went to 0.0.5. Still not connected. Google time... oh hey the network is dead, awesome.

Any chance or knowledge if Polo will do a snapshot honor the way other exchanges did in the past for BTSX for bag holders on the exchange for PTS and the like?

I get the onus is on me with any crypto to not leave it on an exchange, but some of us don't comb the news 24/7. I'd understand if I had let it languish there for a year or two, but ouch on that action. Bummer, I was a big supporter of DNS. I'm fine with the whole BTS merger but feeling a little frustrated with nothing to show for my DNS support.

If I am wrong in how I am interpreting my situation please do correct me, but I currently withdrew my lump sum from the exchange in to nothingness today, or so I believe.

Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version