Author Topic: Sharedrop, 2nd with ShareBits ever, to BROWNIE.PTS hodlers sucessfully executed!  (Read 9504 times)

38PTSWarrior

38PTSWarrior

OK, after login in again the funds on sharebits have returned, will try to withdraw now, thx

38PTSWarrior

Hi 38Pts, sorry for the inconvenience.  I have investigated your account and see you have made two withdrawals:

One of asset 1.3.544 for amount of 5 (tx id b626de03b655e18f3ef48a394594e5edd1185845)
One of asset 1.3.535 for amount of 65000 (tx id ff925717f0bd43f84334ed0d332727565746a62a)

I have confirmed with cryptofresh neither of these tx ids are valid. I will be reimbursing your account for the following:

65000 BROWNIE.PTS (asset 1.3.535)
5 CHATEAUX (asset 1.3.544)
90 BTS (asset 1.3.0) -- for the withdrawal fees.

Please check your account within the next 30 minutes of this post and try withdrawing again and let us know the results! If you experience further issues, make a thread in the Freebie section.
I could not check within 30 minutes cause I was sleeping. The funds are still gone.

Offline ebit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: ebit
telegram:ebit521
https://weibo.com/ebiter

Offline BitShares News

• The Source for Hangout Transcripts
    • View Profile
    • BitShares Blockchain News
  • BitShares: bitshares-news
Hi 38Pts, sorry for the inconvenience.  I have investigated your account and see you have made two withdrawals:

@hybridd I had 500 BTS go missing earlier in the week as well.
This blog has ceased operation. http://goo.gl/2uU8s7

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hybr1d

One of asset 1.3.544 for amount of 5 (tx id b626de03b655e18f3ef48a394594e5edd1185845)
One of asset 1.3.535 for amount of 65000 (tx id ff925717f0bd43f84334ed0d332727565746a62a)

I have confirmed with cryptofresh neither of these tx ids are valid. I will be reimbursing your account for the following:

65000 BROWNIE.PTS (asset 1.3.535)
5 CHATEAUX (asset 1.3.544)
90 BTS (asset 1.3.0) -- for the withdrawal fees.

Please check your account within the next 30 minutes of this post and try withdrawing again and let us know the results! If you experience further issues, make a thread in the Freebie section.
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie

38PTSWarrior

Offline fuzzy

@38PTSWarrior,

@kuro112 said it was an issue with the rpc but now it should be fixed. can you verify?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline fuzzy

Nothing there yet. I don't want to pressure anyone but that takes too long.

ill pst @hybridd and thanks for being persistent in ensuring these bugs are found and fixed.

38PTSWarrior

Nothing there yet. I don't want to pressure anyone but that takes too long.

38PTSWarrior

Cryptofresh, Poloniex are both experiencing problems related to Bitshares atm, we're probably having a similar issue. I'll have kuro look into it, let me forward this to him.
Still no tokens on my account. Maybe tomorrow [emoji122]

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
Cryptofresh, Poloniex are both experiencing problems related to Bitshares atm, we're probably having a similar issue. I'll have kuro look into it, let me forward this to him.
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie

38PTSWarrior

@fuzzy @bytemaster @ccedk @hybridd
My BROWNIE.PTS on ShareBits are gone (the amount I sent to thirtyeightptswarrior) but there is nothing on my thirtyeightptswarrior account.

I also transfered some CHATEAUX, which also did not arrive.

Fuzzy, why on earth did you send me the BROWNIE.PTS  to my ShareBits account after I wrote you to send it to thirtyeightptswarrior?

Where are my BROWNIE.PTS?

Be patient, the bot is still in testing mode.

It's taking about a day for deposits/withdrawls currently and it may be limited to that intentionally.

Your funds are not lost.
Phew! What a morning! :-D
The happy dance can continue. Funds not lost. Solid security, go BTS!

Offline Tuck Fheman

My BROWNIE.PTS on ShareBits are gone (the amount I sent to thirtyeightptswarrior) but there is nothing on my thirtyeightptswarrior account.

Fuzzy, why on earth did you send me the BROWNIE.PTS  to my ShareBits account after I wrote you to send it to thirtyeightptswarrior?

Be patient, the bot is still in testing mode.

It's taking about a day for deposits/withdrawls currently and it may be limited to that intentionally.

Your funds are not lost.
Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

38PTSWarrior

« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 07:45:12 am by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

Do you know how long it usually takes to transfer from ShareBits to Wallet?

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
Few tl;dr points here, feel free to PM me directly, or post in Freebie with questions:

The very first share drop Ronny did didn't entirely execute properly (an error occured, so some people got missed). This was a share drop on OBITS and BROWNIE.PTS. We produced a list of people who held brownies, but didn't receive anything from that initial drop (likewise with OBITS) ... this drop was to correct it for those who didn't receive from the initial drop (tl;dr you might not be on the list if you don't hold brownies on BTS 2.0, or you did receive a part of the initial drop).

Since then we've sorted out the issues thanks to the tests Ronnie and clayop did.

To enter in an authenticated session on sharebits.io via BitsharesTalk you need to generate a security code which can be done under the security tab. This is to prove you are the real owner of the account. An authenticated session lets you withdraw funds, generate tips, etc.
Developer @ Freebie

38PTSWarrior

How long does it take? Am waiting since 2 hours or so.

38PTSWarrior

Wonderful, big thanks
Edit: It takes quite some time already, how long does it take in general?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 06:09:49 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Sorry for hijacking the thread but it doesn't work. First I click on withdraw, then page down on the red withdraw button.
Even though I am logged into bitsharestalk on he other tab, sharebits complains that I have to log in. After clicking on the log in button it takes me back to sharebits.io and the thing starts from step 1 again.
@fuzzy Me too. @kuro112

At Sharebits click Security.
Generate Code.
Go to BTS forum to get code.
Click Withdraw at Sharebits.
Login using BTS forum account.
Enter security code during login.
Go to Withdraw again.
Withdraw.
Thanks for the tutorial.
I was always wondering what the security code is.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline Tuck Fheman

Sorry for hijacking the thread but it doesn't work. First I click on withdraw, then page down on the red withdraw button.
Even though I am logged into bitsharestalk on he other tab, sharebits complains that I have to log in. After clicking on the log in button it takes me back to sharebits.io and the thing starts from step 1 again.
@fuzzy Me too. @kuro112

At Sharebits click Security.
Generate Code.
Go to BTS forum to get code.
Click Withdraw at Sharebits.
Login using BTS forum account.
Enter security code during login.
Go to Withdraw again.
Withdraw.

Offline Thom

Hm. I haven't claimed my brownies from the old chain yet - have I missed out on this?

Same here. Something went wrong on Oct. 13th and didn't transfer all of my assets. I am missing at least 10K BROWNIES and a few others. However, I can only blame myself if I missed out here (I don't see me or my witness(es) in the list - say la vee).
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
Me too.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 03:54:29 pm by abit »

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
I found an issue. BROWNIES.PTS in order were not counted in the sharedrop. Can you confirm?

I guess maybe I was not clear when mentioning that this list is supposed to cover the ones not already receiving on the first attempt, so bascially I wish to know if some brownie holders mentioned on cryptodash namely 201 holders in total have not yet recveived an amount no matter the size within the last 10 days.

What is important is to be sure that all holders having brownies on blockchain did in fact receive a part of thjis sharedrop.

This is a test for future ones to follow of somewhat bigger amount than present.

Rgds

Ronny
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 03:22:47 pm by ccedk »
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

38PTSWarrior

38PTSWarrior

Hi tuck, did u ever withdrew successfully?

Yup

Maybe it's cause im on smartphone?

No idea.

Force it to display the desktop version.

Login to your BitSharesTalk.org account then login to Sharebits via that account then click withdraw button then specify where to withdraw.
Roger, tuck

Offline Tuck Fheman

Yup

No idea.

Force it to display the desktop version.

Login to your BitSharesTalk.org account then login to Sharebits via that account then click withdraw button then specify where to withdraw.

38PTSWarrior

How to transfer my brownies from sharebits to my web-wallet? @fuzzy Can I send them back to you, and then you send them to thirtyeightptswarrior?

Withdraw them to your own account.

38PTSWarrior

@fuzzy
Can I send you the browniez and then you send them to my account "thirtyeightptswarrior"?
I don't like that they are locked on the sharebits account.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile
I found an issue. BROWNIES.PTS in order were not counted in the sharedrop. Can you confirm?

you behave like the obit guys are in some kind of an exchange business. :o

In their line of work, guys active enough to place an order, are definitely no customers of theirs
Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

38PTSWarrior

That's not possible, I tried alreadty. Says: log into BTS forum and then it directs me back to sharebits.io

Offline tuckfheman

• View Profile
How to transfer my brownies from sharebits to my web-wallet? @fuzzy Can I send them back to you, and then you send them to thirtyeightptswarrior?

Withdraw them to your own account.
FISTBUMP - The #1 Social Currency on the BitShares DEX ... https://goo.gl/2cCitd
FISTBUMP mentioned in the latest blog post by Dan Larimer ... http://goo.gl/LrMJMJ
FISTBUMP is the leading Community builder for 2016.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
Just for info I'm a brownie holder but not in the list. As I've been unable to import my account yet, I can't tell you if I've received anything, sorry. Anyway hope that helps Ronny.
Unable to import, due to lack of privacy or other technical issues?
Tech issues I'm afraid....Xeroc and several others have very kindly tried to help but no joy.
A little off topic.. I found your post, don't know how xeroc has helped you though. I replied in that post, wish it helps.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20197.msg269870.html#msg269870

38PTSWarrior

38PTSWarrior

I just read in the Obits share-drop thread, that this was the Obits drop.

I have to transfer my brownies to my wallet from sharebits.

38PTSWarrior

Was this drop also for people who hold brownies on sharebits?

I received some OPENBTC. Is this the correct amount for 65000~ brownies?

Offline fuzzy

@kuro112 @hybridd and ronny @ccedk have been working alot on  this behind the scenes from what ive seen.  looks like brownies are truly shaping up to be a good sharedrop target seeing as it is becomming kore and more a place where people like to give thanks.  :)

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo
Just for info I'm a brownie holder but not in the list. As I've been unable to import my account yet, I can't tell you if I've received anything, sorry. Anyway hope that helps Ronny.
Tech issues I'm afraid....Xeroc and several others have very kindly tried to help but no joy.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog

Offline Ben Mason

• Integrity & Innovation, powered by Bitshares
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: benjojo

Xeldal

It looks like I received OPENBTC on this sharedrop for an account holding BROWNIE.PTS but my account was not listed in the above receipt.

Just so you know.

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
On Brownie.PTS?  do you mean OBITS?

No, I meant both.

As both will be the assets where sharedrops will be focused on in future.

One of them representing the users believing in OpenLedger, and therefore also OBITS as the token used to put value on OpenLedger as platform, and the other i.e. BROWNIE.PTS hodlers as the ones according to bytemaster contributing to the wellbeing of Bitshares platform.

Either two I believe personally are assets worth sharedropping on now and later.

The sharedropping to either one was for the time being not big, but merely meant to test the sharebits function for sharedropping, as I will be using it actively in coming months in this way being able to show the appreciation from time to time.

Another one will for sure come in January, when is however really not deceided yet.

OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

Offline pc

• View Profile
    • Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko?
  • BitShares: cyrano
Hm. I haven't claimed my brownies from the old chain yet - have I missed out on this?
Bitcoin - Perspektive oder Risiko? ISBN 978-3-8442-6568-2 http://bitcoin.quisquis.de

Xeldal

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Happy 2016 - Second Sharedrop ever with with Sharebot ShareBits.io on 201 BROWNIE.PTS hodlers sucessfully performed. You may expect more to come in january, now when we know its working.

CONGRATS - WE HAVE A GREAT PRODUCT IN THE WORKS

I am happy to have been the first to test the sharedrop feature on ShareBits.io, and I am happy to confirm it finally performed sucessfully. I managed to do small part of all hodlers before New Year. Today I manged to send to remaining hodlers. Let me know if all received just in case!!!

It was perhaps not a big amount for some hodlers, it was however primarily a way of testing the Sharebot and offering the BROWNIE-PTS owners a small token of appreciation in the same time of the happy holidays.

Seasons' Greetings to you all, and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016.

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK an OpenLedger

PS: A special thanks to Freebieservers, Fuzzy and Cryptofresh.com for making this possible.

Did you know? OpenLedger has it's own YouTube channel presenting it's first use case.

Have a look for yourself, and make sure to subscribe to have the latest news coming up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h44H_Sy7Pf4

=== SHARE DROP RECEIPT BEGIN ===
"boombastic" - Sent 0.00008929 1.3.569
"cc" - Sent 0.00000224 1.3.569
"e" - Sent 0.00000372 1.3.569
"ebit" - Sent 0.00001702 1.3.569
"indominon" - Sent 0.00073255 1.3.569
"james" - Sent 0.00000892 1.3.569
"mf-tzo" - Sent 0.00000565 1.3.569
"testz" - Sent 0.00071434 1.3.569
"liondani" - Sent 0.00003541 1.3.569
"dele-puppy" - Sent 0.00001559 1.3.569