Main > General Discussion

PTS has shot UP

(1/2) > >>

Beetle559:

--- Quote from: smokim11 on November 30, 2013, 10:44:14 am ---PTS is doing great, happy to see it break the 10$ mark. Should only go up from here while supply deceases and difficulty goes up. Holding onto my PTS for now, my only regret is not being able to have had more due to my small budget. Sitting on 2000$ worth of PTS feels pretty good especially when it was a 15$ investment.

--- End quote ---

Mined some on my crappy laptop from a motel room, didn't even pay for power!

I did buy some more though, I'm definitely holding these.

smokim11:
PTS is doing great, happy to see it break the 10$ mark. Should only go up from here while supply deceases and difficulty goes up. Holding onto my PTS for now, my only regret is not being able to have had more due to my small budget. Sitting on 2000$ worth of PTS feels pretty good especially when it was a 15$ investment.

Beetle559:

--- Quote from: bytemaster on November 30, 2013, 08:10:29 am ---
--- Quote from: cassiopaia on November 30, 2013, 08:08:59 am ---iam holding long term ... we'll grow together ... and everybody can to his part on this

--- End quote ---

You all have it easy... I have to work to make this happen!   No pressure or anything... lol

--- End quote ---

If you ever need a power plant operator I'm your guy! Other than that....I can't really help much :(

bytemaster:

--- Quote from: cassiopaia on November 30, 2013, 08:08:59 am ---iam holding long term ... we'll grow together ... and everybody can to his part on this

--- End quote ---

You all have it easy... I have to work to make this happen!   No pressure or anything... lol

cass:
iam holding long term ... we'll grow together ... and everybody can to his part on this

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version