Main > General Discussion

Everybody chill out

(1/3) > >>

unimercio:

--- Quote from: bytemaster on March 17, 2014, 03:26:04 pm ---
--- Quote from: Amazon on March 17, 2014, 03:01:49 pm ---
--- Quote from: fuznuts on March 17, 2014, 09:09:25 am ---
Wait just one second...it sounds like you might have actual experience developing applications.  Thank you for making sense...

I would much rather see a solid finished product that actually adds long-term value as opposed to a product that rewards pump-and-dumpers who so love to destroy projects with their urge to get rich off the ecosystem and lay waste to its long-term value. 

Can't tell you how many times I would wait for a game to be finished (usually by Activision Blizzard products) and released, just to see the release date get pushed back 6 months at a time...multiple times!  But when the finished product comes out needing very little polish, the same people who bitched and complained about waiting, aching for that moment of release...finally got it and moaned in ecstacy (no sexual humor implied). 

It is much easier to change a critic's mind with a beautiful product released late than it is to change their minds about a project released too early with numerous bugs.

--- End quote ---

Totally agree, but Blizzard had several super successful products before they can afford to push the release date of new products later and later. If we can get at least one DAC out without numerous bugs, functional but not perfect, all the other DACs can be delayed. It can be X, ME or DNS, even Keyhotee. Community won't be happy about many concepts without product.

--- End quote ---

I agree... :)

--- End quote ---

obewan, it take much courage to step down from high dive board while world watch, yes!  Greater feat to stay on ground, till ready to announce.

Seriously though, In my time at Dell, I watched master "Michael Dell" play the "Street" like a fine violin by using the "whisper number" to his advantage.
His secret was simple, "always beat the streets expectations". Doing so, his investor were handsomely rewarded with countless stock splits.

Dan, we love you, we trust you and we're here to help. Take your time, pick a winner and slam it out of the park. No hurries and no worries.

bytemaster:

--- Quote from: gnarl on March 19, 2014, 05:54:07 pm ---
--- Quote from: CWEvans on March 17, 2014, 04:22:25 pm ---As long as no one starts posting 'BitShares Nukem Forever' jabs.

;)

--- End quote ---
Its coming...

--- End quote ---

LOL yes... but I think you just started it... too late now.

gnarl:

--- Quote from: CWEvans on March 17, 2014, 04:22:25 pm ---As long as no one starts posting 'BitShares Nukem Forever' jabs.

;)

--- End quote ---
Its coming...

BldSwtTrs:
So when is the new ETA of Bitshares X now?

CWEvans:
As long as no one starts posting 'BitShares Nukem Forever' jabs.

;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version