Main > Stakeholder Proposals

Worker Proposal 1.14.123 - SteemFest³ Sponsorship by Bitshares

<< < (2/4) > >>

roelandp:
update:

designed sticker for bitshares today which will be handed out in the goodiebag to all attendees.

preview:

- sticker will be finished on a cutout with rounded corners
- sticker will be printed on vinyl / outdoor durable quality
- i can print 1000 for 5 euro extra (vs 500) so I can bring some home / distribute on future events / snail mail you if you want (after SteemFest !)

roelandp:
Update

- as the worker progressed and is still voted in (still with a tiny percentage, but hey life is all about risks :P) we've commenced with announcing the ticket-raffles for BTS and seeing quite some participations:
https://steemit.com/steemfest/@bitshares-at-sf/bitshares-sponsors-steemfest3-in-krakow-and-gives-away-5-full-conference-tickets

- the "bitshares sponsors steemfest" announcement had then also received a paragraph in the official weekly SteemFest announcement:
https://steemit.com/steemfest/@roelandp/steemfest3-updates-new-ticket-giveaway-updates-new-names-added-8-and-our-very-own-hardfork

- and was announced in a newsletter to about 900 people in the weekly SteemFest newsletter:
https://mailchi.mp/abe8ba203174/steemfest-3-update-7-its-a-girl

The logo of Bitshares has been added to the site, newsletter layout, weekly announcements and all digital ticket pdfs issued from last week onwards. Examples of the (non digital) on-site / reallife presence of Bitshares will be shared as Steemfest is happening / when arriving in Kraków.

roelandp:
Update.

Currently the worker is voted in, but it is still open for voting obviously. The worker has been receiving some funds. Thank you for your trust!

Step 1 of the milestones has completed and the "risk-leap" has been taken to officially grant Bitshares the sponsorship to SteemFest.

- Currently the Bitshares logo / link is being included on all tickets, newsletters and on the SteemFest website and forthcoming official Steemfest announcements on Steem chain.
- This week the first give-away SteemFest tickets competitions via "Bitshares at SteemFest" will be starting following the OP's / worker proposals setup.
- A dedicated Steem account bitshares-at-sf has been registered and will be used for this purpose only.

roelandp:

--- Quote from: clockwork on September 28, 2018, 01:43:52 pm ---
--- Quote from: roelandp on September 28, 2018, 11:34:45 am ---
--- Quote from: oxarbitrage on September 27, 2018, 11:04:47 pm ---voted for this one as i think is definitely a good idea to have bitshares exposed in this event.

--- End quote ---

thanks!

update: at the moment the worker is funded, but barely. If Openledger sells some BTS it's out again.
Any votes really help to lock this in. If the coming time I get 1/2 more votes, I will progress with the deal and start setting up the bitshares @ steemfest - give away campaigns on Steem.

--- End quote ---

voted a while back...just saying :)

--- End quote ---

thank you too @clockworkgr ! have a nice weekend!

clockwork:

--- Quote from: roelandp on September 28, 2018, 11:34:45 am ---
--- Quote from: oxarbitrage on September 27, 2018, 11:04:47 pm ---voted for this one as i think is definitely a good idea to have bitshares exposed in this event.

--- End quote ---

thanks!

update: at the moment the worker is funded, but barely. If Openledger sells some BTS it's out again.
Any votes really help to lock this in. If the coming time I get 1/2 more votes, I will progress with the deal and start setting up the bitshares @ steemfest - give away campaigns on Steem.

--- End quote ---

voted a while back...just saying :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version