Other > Beyond Bitcoin [closed]

ByteMaster and Sunny King Shop Talk--Thursday, May 8th @ 4:00-6:00PM EST

(1/11) > >>

donkeypong:
That was the real Sunny King. Here's the imposter:

Sentinelrv:

--- Quote from: solaaire on May 09, 2014, 06:33:29 pm ---Has this been posted anywhere yet?

--- End quote ---

Yes, I made up the transcript here...

http://www.peercointalk.org/index.php?topic=2794.0

--- Quote from: testz on May 07, 2014, 06:16:20 am ---
--- Quote from: Amazon on May 07, 2014, 01:08:54 am ---Sunny King agreed to talk? I think it never happened before.

--- End quote ---

It's was once over IRC:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=313108.0

PS: Sunny King nice guy  :)

--- End quote ---

The person in IRC was confirmed by Sunny King to be an impostor, sorry.

solaaire:
Has this been posted anywhere yet?

santaclause102:

--- Quote from: fuznuts on May 08, 2014, 07:00:58 pm ---
--- Quote from: delulo on May 08, 2014, 06:04:50 pm ---
--- Quote from: liondani on May 07, 2014, 10:53:54 pm ---
--- Quote from: charleshoskinson on May 07, 2014, 05:35:32 pm ---
I've always believed Bitshares has great potential, which is why I was one of the founders of Invictus, my name is on the original whitepaper and I helped Invictus receive its first round of VC investment from Bitfund.pe. I also believe that like Bitcoin, Bitshares is an economic experiment that requires a great deal of market testing prior to making claims about what is possible, which was why I recruited Dr. Charles Evans who originally came from the Bitcoin Education Project (another venture I started with Drs. Brian Goss and Nikos Bentinitis) and Emanuele Costa- an Italian quant from England.

--- End quote ---

I am impressed. Many others I supposed  too. Give us please your ETH tipping address .... hm, sorry, your BTC/PTS tipping address so we have all the oportunity to donate  a couple of frappuccinos...

--- End quote ---
Posts like this just help to act out aggression and are hate driven.
Fuz' last post expressed his own opinion and gave the reasons for why he feels so. It also explicitly stated what is fact and what is supposition. 
Can we not all agree on some basic discussion culture without personal offence?

--- End quote ---

Delulo, you are an invaluable member of this community man.  Now when are you going to be hosting a chat with Stallman?

--- End quote ---
Thanks man! I wrote him quite a long reply and added that there is time to get back to me. I think he also is travelling atm...

santaclause102:

--- Quote from: liondani on May 08, 2014, 06:36:40 pm ---
--- Quote from: delulo on May 08, 2014, 06:04:50 pm ---
--- Quote from: liondani on May 07, 2014, 10:53:54 pm ---
--- Quote from: charleshoskinson on May 07, 2014, 05:35:32 pm ---
I've always believed Bitshares has great potential, which is why I was one of the founders of Invictus, my name is on the original whitepaper and I helped Invictus receive its first round of VC investment from Bitfund.pe. I also believe that like Bitcoin, Bitshares is an economic experiment that requires a great deal of market testing prior to making claims about what is possible, which was why I recruited Dr. Charles Evans who originally came from the Bitcoin Education Project (another venture I started with Drs. Brian Goss and Nikos Bentinitis) and Emanuele Costa- an Italian quant from England.

--- End quote ---

I am impressed. Many others I supposed  too. Give us please your ETH tipping address .... hm, sorry, your BTC/PTS tipping address so we have all the oportunity to donate  a couple of frappuccinos...

--- End quote ---
Posts like this just help to act out aggression and are hate driven.
Fuz' last post expressed his own opinion and gave the reasons for why he feels so. It also explicitly stated what is fact and what is supposition. 
Can we not all agree on some basic discussion culture without personal offence?

--- End quote ---

My apologizes. I am not proud for my last posts either. But it is not hate driven, really! I don't even know him personnaly... Just was uppset at that time with what i had read...
I say official sorry to Charles and will delete the last posts.

--- End quote ---
Thanks! A constructive and in general welcoming attitude towards everyone is an asset of its own within a community supporting a cause and the devs behind the cause. No one is perfect and forgiving is the most noble quality which in the end will also bring success along the way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version