Author Topic: 2.0 Light wallet question  (Read 2417 times)

Offline Marketorder

• View Profile
What error? When I click on the program to install it it never loads all i get is a spinning wheel where my mouse curser is and the program never installs.

What Kind of system? I'm on Windows 10 64 bit system

The new wallet doesn't install at all!!!! It wont install so I dont have a choice but to keep the old wallet! It's not my choice.
What's the error?

Are my 2.0 coins on the 2.0 original light wallet the same as on the newest 2.0 wallet?
Absolutely!! The GUI is just a little slicker now :)

I'm using a PC and the new wallet wont install and freezes my whole computer
are you on 32bit or 64bit?

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
The new wallet doesn't install at all!!!! It wont install so I dont have a choice but to keep the old wallet! It's not my choice.
What's the error?

Are my 2.0 coins on the 2.0 original light wallet the same as on the newest 2.0 wallet?
Absolutely!! The GUI is just a little slicker now :)

I'm using a PC and the new wallet wont install and freezes my whole computer
are you on 32bit or 64bit?

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
The new wallet doesn't install at all!!!! It wont install so I dont have a choice but to keep the old wallet! It's not my choice. Are my 2.0 coins on the 2.0 original light wallet the same as on the newest 2.0 wallet? I'm using a PC and the new wallet wont install and freezes my whole computer
it's your decision and money. just test it, if it's too much work for you to download 30mb and install in 30 secs every 2 weeks :)

please post the download link to the wallet you're trying to install

Offline Marketorder

• View Profile
The new wallet doesn't install at all!!!! It wont install so I dont have a choice but to keep the old wallet! It's not my choice. Are my 2.0 coins on the 2.0 original light wallet the same as on the newest 2.0 wallet? I'm using a PC and the new wallet wont install and freezes my whole computer
it's your decision and money. just test it, if it's too much work for you to download 30mb and install in 30 secs every 2 weeks :)

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav

Offline Marketorder

• View Profile
How come no one has answered this question???

Offline Marketorder

• View Profile
I have the original light wallet that came out when 2.0 came out in October. I don't have the time to update constantly. If I wanted to can I still use the Original light wallet that came out when 2.0 was released?