Main > General Discussion

Internalizing the Hero

<< < (5/5)

abit:
Transferring an asset's ownership to committee-account doesn't mean the committee nor any witness is responsible to maintain it.

sschiessl:
I guess official is the wrong word.

The UI highlights committee account owned Smartcoins with "bit" in the front, which symbolizes for me a higher level of trust in it. This makes it special compared to other SmartCoins as the committee governance reduces risk of abuse. (Where is the Lambo fav? :))

Was the hero always committee owned?

fav:

--- Quote from: sschiessl on July 13, 2018, 05:57:27 pm ---As an official bitAsset I agree that this needs to be advertised as it insinuates a level of confidence in the feed.

--- End quote ---

how was it declared "official"?

sschiessl:
Your post made me curious so I checked. Right now 7 committee members or witnesses (haven't checked which is which) are providing price feed.

As an official bitAsset I agree that this needs to be advertised as it insinuates a level of confidence in the feed.

Stan:
Hey guys, now that the bitHero has been an official bitAsset for a while, shouldn't we ask the witnesses to publish the price feeds as well as the volunteers who've been nice enough to do that for us in the first year?

Xeroc wrote the standard feed code and its been tested for a year now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version