Author Topic: How block trade Input Address work?  (Read 1729 times)

Offline dannotestein

• View Profile
    • BlockTrades International
  • BitShares: btsnow
I understand this process that you explained. When I call initiate-trade method it returns me an input address. How can I send money to that input address. Does block trades has an api or some interface to send money to that input address? Or Should I use my bitshares wallet to send money to that input address?
You have to send the funds using the appropriate wallet type. If the input coin type is BTS or some other BitShares currency, you use the BitShares wallet. If the input coin type is Bitcoin(BTC), you send the funds to the input address using your Bitcoin wallet.
http://blocktrades.us Fast/Safe/High-Liquidity Crypto Coin Converter

Offline sharique-knysys

• View Profile
I understand this process that you explained. When I call initiate-trade method it returns me an input address. How can I send money to that input address. Does block trades has an api or some interface to send money to that input address? Or Should I use my bitshares wallet to send money to that input address?

Offline emf

• View Profile
When you use initiate-trade, you give us an output address (in bitshares, this will be an account name), and Blocktrades gives you an input address that is linked to that output address.  Just send some currency to the input address that initiate-trade gave you, Blocktrades will convert it and send it to the output address you originally gave us.

That input address will always be linked to the output address you gave us.  If you want to send to a different address/account, call initiate-trade again with a different outputAddress.

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline sharique-knysys

• View Profile
I am using block trade api /simple-api/initiate-trade method. I got input address for transaction. My question how can I send currency or payment of anything to any account using that block trade address.