Main > Stakeholder Proposals

[witness proposal] delegate-zhaomu

<< < (2/3) > >>

Thom:
I for one truly appreciate your efforts. I believe your role is a very important one to achieve community consensus on this platform. China represents a large number of BTS believers and the language divide is a significant hurdle to overcome for almost everyone. I approve this witness proposal with the following concerns:

1) 8GB of RAM may be a bit on the low side to accommodate the growth we can see coming in BitShares adoption
2) I would like to see you publish a report each month of what you have accomplished, like the translations you make. Brief, nothing elaborate.
3) The world needs a place to get the latest news about BitShares you see in China - people, companies, projects, plus general attitude and sentiment of community leaders in China.

You say your translation work is 2-way, so I would very much like to see info about cryptos in China I can read in English.
Kudos & congrats to you for getting your testnet node running so quickly after xeroc suggested it.

xeroc:
Can you please setup a testnet server first so we all have something where we can see your setup is properly producing blocks?
Else, this looks like a solid witness proposal .. +5%
Thanks

Seneca:
Thanks for your effort! voted for you!

nitteo:
666  +5% +5% +5% +5%

sudo:
 +5% +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page