Author Topic: How many gas stations sell cokes?  (Read 1602 times)

Offline MJK

• View Profile
I think the angle here is .  "Be you own payment processor empire."   Tagline.... And put visa and mastercard out of business

Now you just put a smile on my face  :)

Offline bitmarket

• View Profile
    • BitShares TV
Thank you Captain Literal chip.    :D

I think the angle here is .   "Be you own payment processor empire."   Tagline.... And put visa and mastercard out of business
Host of BitShares.TV and Author of BitShares 101

Offline mint chocolate chip

There are 168,000 retail locations in the U.S. that sell fuel to the public.
There are 126,658 convenience stores selling fuel in the United States.

Coke has a market share of about 42%, but some convenience store gas stations sell Coke along with other players in the market like Pepsi, so maybe 60% of gas stations sell Coke.

So I am going to guess that there are about 76,000 gas stations selling Coke in the United States.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
This is extremely powerful. And it could well fuel exponential growth. If Einstein were alive today...

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Speculation and manipulation is not what will determine BitShares price going forward.  It is utility to users and our referral program which encourages everyone to teach others about that utility.

But biggest of all is the partnership program in where partners refer their existing customers and collect 80% of their lifetime usage fees.

So, if you are a professional society with 30,000 members and you come up with a reason for those members to use BitShares and motivate them to sign up, guess what?  Your society gets 80% of the fees from 30,000 people using the network.

How many organizations are looking for new ways to monetize their existing user base?

How many gas stations sell Cokes?
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.