Main > Stakeholder Proposals

Helloworld. Hello, BitShares.

(1/2) > >>

yinchanggong:
Update on October 12th:
First of all, thank you to all of our supporters, google.helloworld and microsoft.helloworld have been running stably over two months being BTSX delegates, with reliability >99.5% !

Besides taking responsibility for being a stable delegate, we have contributed a lot to the community by donating our income to many BTSX promotion activities. So far, as promised, we have donated

962.25(first month)+ 2813(second month)=3775.25BTSX

to BTSXCHINA Charity Fund, for its BTSX promotion plan.

BTSXCHINA has organized a series of promotion activities, details and monthly report can be found here:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=7282.0  (In Chinese only for now, because most of our activities are dedicated to Chinese community, but we have plan to enter English community and help marketing)
Our website: http://btsxchina.strikingly.com/ (under construction, will be updated soon)

Currently, our DNS delegates are up! +5% They are helloworld1(1%), helloworld2(1%), helloworld0(0%), helloworld10(10%), we will continue contributing our effort to maintain a healthy DNS network, PLEASE VOTE FOR US! +5%

Thank you all! Please keep supporting us. +5%

sfinder:
大家应该支持你,我已经投

--- Code: ---chinese (unlocked) >>> wallet_approve_delegate google.helloworld true
chinese (unlocked) >>> wallet_approve_delegate microsoft.helloworld true
chinese (unlocked) >>>
--- End code ---

--- Quote from: yinchanggong on August 04, 2014, 05:30:43 am ---
--- Quote from: Overthetop on August 04, 2014, 03:21:54 am ---Voted

:)

--- End quote ---

thank you  :)

--- End quote ---

newtree:
just for up!upupup!

yinchanggong:

--- Quote from: Overthetop on August 04, 2014, 03:21:54 am ---Voted

:)

--- End quote ---

thank you  :)

zvs:

--- Quote from: yinchanggong on August 02, 2014, 01:11:34 pm ---wallet_approve_delegate microsoft.helloworld true

wallet_approve_delegate google.helloworld true

--- End quote ---

get beedui.com to give me the private key to my 100 PTS that they locked up and i'll vote for you

and before anyone says anything, i just moved them to beedui temporarily (there was a high bid).  i didnt know that they'd shut down withdrawals over 12 hours early

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version