Author Topic: Bter  (Read 2981 times)

BitEnthusiast

i keep hearing Bter horror stories on this forum and given the track record of exchanges folding and wiping out customer accounts, i'd run fast from those guys...

I'm trying man. Only problem is I have 10,250 shares on the Bter exchange. At the time I was a total noob to crypto and centralized exchanges vs decentralized exchanges or storing/backing up your shares on your computer, now that I have a better understanding I'm about to freak out. I don't care if it's roughly $60 bucks! I need my shares pronto!

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
The problem is, there's just no platform in the world safe enough to run these exchanges on... I completely empathize with these exchanges, problems happen it's not their fault.

/sarcasm
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline cylonmaker2053

• Saving the world one block at a time
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: cylonmaker2053
i keep hearing Bter horror stories on this forum and given the track record of exchanges folding and wiping out customer accounts, i'd run fast from those guys...

BitEnthusiast

I've been locked out of my account because I didn't back up my two-step authenticator, now Bter seems to not be responding to my emails. I've sent everything they have requested to disable it and still no reply yet. Has anyone else ever had this problem? Or is Bter on BS?