Author Topic: Please Provide 0.9.3c and Graphene Full Node Wallet Windows Version  (Read 1604 times)

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
It's there now. Don't worry it still crashes on first loading. Trying again. ???

I do not understand how things work in your world. Do you expect it to stop crashing after simply adding a function that exports the keys in a new format?

Well, in order to get the keys you got to be able to get the keys.

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
It's there now. Don't worry it still crashes on first loading. Trying again. ???

I do not understand how things work in your world. Do you expect it to stop crashing after simply adding a function that exports the keys in a new format?

I feel more and more unique. almost every version since 0.4.* ran stable for me in windows... 0.9.3 did not crash once

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline NewMine

• View Profile
« Last Edit: September 23, 2015, 10:08:08 pm by newmine »

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
I know building windows binary is more difficult than osx one, however, there are many windows users waiting for 0.9.3c and Graphene full wallet. Please do and let many people experience our product.
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop