Other > Follow My Vote

FMV mentioned on Safe Network Forum (Maidsafe)

(1/2) > >>

Methodise:
Sincerely looking forward to the Follow My Vote service (and DNS!)

Wishing MUSE and PLAY could also be Bitshares native, with common bitAssets.

modprobe:
Thanks for posting this, @hadrian! I've responded to the thread there.

@5chdn: We'll initially be launching on the BitShares blockchain using data operations for voting data and implementing a BitShares plugin on the full node to process that data. If there's interest from the community, we may define new operations which define voting smart contracts which can be hard-forked in as a first class chain feature, which would allow other smart contracts to use voting results as their inputs (which would be really cool).

xeroc:

--- Quote from: 5chdn on February 29, 2016, 10:38:39 am ---Could you explain that for me, does that mean the FMV DAC will be operating on the bitshares blockchain? Thanks

--- End quote ---
Exactly that .. Instead of running their own chain and pay for the maintenance .. they will simply deploy their smart contracts within BitShares (which could be considered a SuperDAC that houses DACs :) )

5chdn:

--- Quote from: xeroc on February 23, 2016, 11:36:25 am ---
--- Quote from: Akado on February 23, 2016, 12:11:59 am ---Question. Will FMV use BitShares or just Graphene?

--- End quote ---
They will be deployed on BitShares .. that's why we funded them ..

--- End quote ---

Could you explain that for me, does that mean the FMV DAC will be operating on the bitshares blockchain? Thanks

svk:

--- Quote from: xeroc on February 23, 2016, 11:36:25 am ---
--- Quote from: Akado on February 23, 2016, 12:11:59 am ---Question. Will FMV use BitShares or just Graphene?

--- End quote ---
They will be deployed on BitShares .. that's why we funded them ..

--- End quote ---

Yea they better use BitShares since they're the main reason the merger happened. Still waiting on the secret sauce though..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version