Author Topic: Off-ramp / exchange options in 2.0?  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
As of right now I see that both Meta-Exchange and Shapeshift are not offering to switch BTS for BTC (or for anything for that matter).

Is ccedk the only choice at the moment?

It may be a very good option, I just haven't taken the time to research it yet to see. At least with the other 2 outfits it was easy, only a matter of their fees.

If I understand correctly ccedk requires at least some type of registration, is that correct?

I think we have a whole new ballgame here folks...

metaexchange.info offers now BTS<-->BTC again. The integration took more time, then expected, because the API of BTS 2.0 is different then the API in BTS 1.0. This is probably the reason why shapshift is not offering BTS till now.

metaexchange now offers also the UIA pairs METAEX.BTC , METAEX.NXT and METAEX.ETH - you can look in some markets we are supporting them in small quantities at the moment (METAEX.BTC : BTS and METAEX.BTC : METAEX.NXT ). The goal here is that you can hold and trade as many coins as you want without the need to go outside of bitshares ecosystem.

Offline donkeypong

• View Profile
CCEDK is simple to register with. If you're going in or out with BTC or BTS, then there's no personal data needed at all. Pretty much just your e-mail address, a login, and a password of your choice. I have not tried using it with fiat, which probably requires more specifics.

Offline Xypher

• View Profile
We are in the works for a product on this line.
We have the product ready and are currently working on optimal release of the tipbot before we officially release that.
We'll have more information regarding this posted soon

Regards

Offline mike623317

• View Profile

Does anyone know why ShapeShift still has BTS and BitUSD offline?

Offline Thom

As of right now I see that both Meta-Exchange and Shapeshift are not offering to switch BTS for BTC (or for anything for that matter).

Is ccedk the only choice at the moment?

It may be a very good option, I just haven't taken the time to research it yet to see. At least with the other 2 outfits it was easy, only a matter of their fees.

If I understand correctly ccedk requires at least some type of registration, is that correct?

I think we have a whole new ballgame here folks...
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html