Author Topic: Sharedrop, 2nd with ShareBits ever, to BROWNIE.PTS hodlers sucessfully executed!  (Read 9499 times)

38PTSWarrior

@fuzzy @bytemaster @ccedk @hybridd
My BROWNIE.PTS on ShareBits are gone (the amount I sent to thirtyeightptswarrior) but there is nothing on my thirtyeightptswarrior account.

I also transfered some CHATEAUX, which also did not arrive.

Fuzzy, why on earth did you send me the BROWNIE.PTS  to my ShareBits account after I wrote you to send it to thirtyeightptswarrior?

Where are my BROWNIE.PTS?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 07:45:12 am by 38PTSWarrior »

38PTSWarrior

Do you know how long it usually takes to transfer from ShareBits to Wallet?

Offline hybridd

• View Profile
  • BitShares: hybr1d
Few tl;dr points here, feel free to PM me directly, or post in Freebie with questions:

The very first share drop Ronny did didn't entirely execute properly (an error occured, so some people got missed). This was a share drop on OBITS and BROWNIE.PTS. We produced a list of people who held brownies, but didn't receive anything from that initial drop (likewise with OBITS) ... this drop was to correct it for those who didn't receive from the initial drop (tl;dr you might not be on the list if you don't hold brownies on BTS 2.0, or you did receive a part of the initial drop).

Since then we've sorted out the issues thanks to the tests Ronnie and clayop did.

To enter in an authenticated session on sharebits.io via BitsharesTalk you need to generate a security code which can be done under the security tab. This is to prove you are the real owner of the account. An authenticated session lets you withdraw funds, generate tips, etc.
http://sharebits.io - #sharebits "person" amount asset - Start tipping on bitsharestalk today!
Developer @ Freebie

38PTSWarrior

How long does it take? Am waiting since 2 hours or so.

38PTSWarrior

Wonderful, big thanks
Edit: It takes quite some time already, how long does it take in general?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 06:09:49 pm by 38PTSWarrior »

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Sorry for hijacking the thread but it doesn't work. First I click on withdraw, then page down on the red withdraw button.
Even though I am logged into bitsharestalk on he other tab, sharebits complains that I have to log in. After clicking on the log in button it takes me back to sharebits.io and the thing starts from step 1 again.
@fuzzy Me too. @kuro112

At Sharebits click Security.
Generate Code.
Go to BTS forum to get code.
Click Withdraw at Sharebits.
Login using BTS forum account.
Enter security code during login.
Go to Withdraw again.
Withdraw.
Thanks for the tutorial.
I was always wondering what the security code is.
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline Tuck Fheman

Sorry for hijacking the thread but it doesn't work. First I click on withdraw, then page down on the red withdraw button.
Even though I am logged into bitsharestalk on he other tab, sharebits complains that I have to log in. After clicking on the log in button it takes me back to sharebits.io and the thing starts from step 1 again.
@fuzzy Me too. @kuro112

At Sharebits click Security.
Generate Code.
Go to BTS forum to get code.
Click Withdraw at Sharebits.
Login using BTS forum account.
Enter security code during login.
Go to Withdraw again.
Withdraw.

Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

Offline Thom

Hm. I haven't claimed my brownies from the old chain yet - have I missed out on this?

Same here. Something went wrong on Oct. 13th and didn't transfer all of my assets. I am missing at least 10K BROWNIES and a few others. However, I can only blame myself if I missed out here (I don't see me or my witness(es) in the list - say la vee).
Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline abit

• Committee member
    • View Profile
    • Abit's Hive Blog
  • BitShares: abit
  • GitHub: abitmore
Me too.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 03:54:29 pm by abit »
BitShares committee member: abit
BitShares witness: in.abit

Offline openledger

• Board Moderator
  • Blockchain powered, people driven
    • View Profile
    • OpenLedger.info - Blockchain Solutions, Services and Products for Businesses
  • BitShares: ccedkbts
I found an issue. BROWNIES.PTS in order were not counted in the sharedrop. Can you confirm?

I guess maybe I was not clear when mentioning that this list is supposed to cover the ones not already receiving on the first attempt, so bascially I wish to know if some brownie holders mentioned on cryptodash namely 201 holders in total have not yet recveived an amount no matter the size within the last 10 days.

What is important is to be sure that all holders having brownies on blockchain did in fact receive a part of thjis sharedrop.

This is a test for future ones to follow of somewhat bigger amount than present.

Rgds

Ronny
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 03:22:47 pm by ccedk »
OpenLedger blockchain in services and solutions - https://openledger.info
BitShares explorer: https://bitsharescan.com
BitShares commitee member since 2015

38PTSWarrior

38PTSWarrior

Hi tuck, did u ever withdrew successfully?

Yup

Maybe it's cause im on smartphone?

No idea.

Force it to display the desktop version.

Login to your BitSharesTalk.org account then login to Sharebits via that account then click withdraw button then specify where to withdraw.
Roger, tuck

Offline Tuck Fheman

Yup

No idea.

Force it to display the desktop version.

Login to your BitSharesTalk.org account then login to Sharebits via that account then click withdraw button then specify where to withdraw.
Lucksacks.com - The Largest Cryptocurrency Freeroll Poker Site in the World!

38PTSWarrior

How to transfer my brownies from sharebits to my web-wallet? @fuzzy Can I send them back to you, and then you send them to thirtyeightptswarrior?

Withdraw them to your own account.

38PTSWarrior

@fuzzy
Can I send you the browniez and then you send them to my account "thirtyeightptswarrior"?
I don't like that they are locked on the sharebits account.