Author Topic: Forum activity is slow, how to improve?  (Read 8287 times)

Offline BitsharesLabs

I assume that Forums haven't had the best of times since the introduction of blockchains like steemit and whaleshares. However, I'm usually a frequent visitor at this place as well, hence whey I think a reply to you is a good start :)

Exactly. Not to mention Telegram and Discord rooms. Loving the journey though.
We build apps on top of the Bitshares Blockchain

Offline GeraldShoug

• View Profile
What I would like to see changed on the forum:
Would be nice if the Pray to the Gods forum wasnt password protected from the people who are suppose to use it

Offline iamredbar

I assume that Forums haven't had the best of times since the introduction of blockchains like steemit and whaleshares. However, I'm usually a frequent visitor at this place as well, hence whey I think a reply to you is a good start :)

It is a good place to start :)

While Whaleshares and Steemit are great, I still think more information gets passed through this website than the others.

The Telegram channel does get a decent amount of traffic though. However, it is more of a chat vs. information.

Offline iamredbar

It's because users need to be approved by admin

If there is help needed for moderation of the approvals, or any other support, I would be more than welcome to help. I do check this website usually at least 3-4 times a day.

Offline armin

• View Profile
It's because users need to be approved by admin

Offline startail

Offline iamredbar

I regularly check this forum a few times a day and have noticed that there isn't a whole lot of activity going on. I would like to change that.

Is there something that we can do as a community to improve the activity on the forum? Are there suggestions from anyone here that would improve this?

I do not like to complain without having a solution in mind, so I will tell what I am going to do. I plan on posting 3-4 times to Twitter per week about bitsharestalk.org and the different things that are going on here. A few focal points that I think are key are the General Discussion board, Stakeholder Proposals board, and the Chinese Community board. These boards are where a majority of new information comes from.

Are there other things that we should highlight as a community?

Please, further the discussion below.