Author Topic: Time for the big rally to begin now  (Read 4657 times)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Ander
All of the recent announcements require BTS 2.0 functionality. 

I suspect the really big rally won't start until BTS 2.0 is actually about to be released, then the pent up value of recent announcements which haven't moved the price as much as you would have expected will start to be priced in more.

I agree.  We will get a bit of rise in anticipation of the buildup, but most will come after 2.0 releases and is shown to be working.  (Of course, this is depending on it actually releasing and working).
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

iHashFury

Lets herd the whales over to ccedk by removing BTS from all other exchanges.

Do you bit for bitshares - Harpoon a whale :)

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
I saw a whale on Bter last night, he made an appearance for a few minutes at 1900...fasten your seat belts the OP might be right for a change!  :)

Offline mint chocolate chip

I saw a whale on Bter last night, he made an appearance for a few minutes at 1900...fasten your seat belts the OP might be right for a change!  :)

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani

Offline Empirical1.2

• View Profile
All of the recent announcements require BTS 2.0 functionality. 

I suspect the really big rally won't start until BTS 2.0 is actually about to be released, then the pent up value of recent announcements which haven't moved the price as much as you would have expected will start to be priced in more.
If you want to take the island burn the boats

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
All systems go. Catalyst identified. Prepare for months of prosperity.  :P

iHashFury

Sold all my bitFAIT and shorted a little.

I call the bottom and it time for the bulls  ;)

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Short bitCNY for your lives!

I would never advocate margin though, unless you're a pro trader.  Sometimes things dont work out, or have shakeouts first, and margin can really mess you up.  (Of course if it works out then its awesome, but thats a big IF).

If you just buy BTS, and it doesnt work out you can always just keep hodling it.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Short bitCNY for your lives!

Offline Ander

• View Profile
Pullback lasted way longer than I expected.  Oh well, that will just make this rally more severe.
All our news is coming now.  Any selling to buy ethereum has probably now been done.  A bit of the money from Ethereum sales is free to come over to BTS.

Patterns repeat.