BitShares Forum
Main => Stakeholder Proposals => Topic started by: alt on July 28, 2014, 09:06:30 am
-
HI, delegates
we'll provide a service for missing blocks notify.
post the delegate account and email address here, we'll send you an email ASAP when you missed a block. :)
BTW, donation account is "bitsuperlab", thx :D
Please vote for our delegate "delegate.bitsuperlab", the origin "bitsuperlab" are going to retire after the sub account get voted in.
-
good! +5% +5% +5% +5%
delegate.webber [email protected]
-
And I donated 200btsx to you for your service ,check it.
-
And I donated 200btsx to you for your service ,check it.
You're too generous. Thank you! :D
-
delegate.mister
mister
[email protected]
thanks!
-
delegate.mister
mister
[email protected]
thanks!
Service online :)
-
cool service, thx alt
calabiyau [email protected]
neuronics [email protected]
-
cool,thanks.
delegate.taolje [email protected]
-
Thank you very much.
delegates:
usd.bts500
cny.bts500
eur.bts500
dac.bts500
mail:
[email protected]
-
delegates:
maqifrnswa
mail:
[email protected]
Thank you! Could you please post your scripts? Perhaps people can add other functionality or run redundant servers. What did you find the best way of parsing the info (logs, rpcs?)
-
Thanks for the service.
Delegates:
==========
boombastic
mr.agsexplorer
mrs.agsexplorer
Email:
==========
alexchien97 [at] gmail.com
150BTSX is donated to superlab. But since it's sent from the delegate production server, it encountered the infamous DUPLICATE transaction. Let me know if you indeed receive it.
-
btsdac-delegate [email protected]
-
delegates:
maqifrnswa
mail:
[email protected]
Thank you! Could you please post your scripts? Perhaps people can add other functionality or run redundant servers. What did you find the best way of parsing the info (logs, rpcs?)
yes, It will open source, we'll post it after the test
-
It's ok to send message to me, if you won't public some informations.
-
Thanks for the service.
Delegates:
==========
boombastic
mr.agsexplorer
mrs.agsexplorer
Email:
==========
alexchien97 [at] gmail.com
150BTSX is donated to superlab. But since it's sent from the delegate production server, it encountered the infamous DUPLICATE transaction. Let me know if you indeed receive it.
I have received your donated, thank you very much. :)
-
Now some times, there are some false alarm notifications due to short temporary fork switch phenomenon.
May be we should wait for one minute to notify after the fork competition over.
-
+5% +5% +5% +5% +5%
liondani
delegate.liondani
charity.delegate.liondani
greece.delegate.liondani
germany.delegate.liondani
liondani-delegate-1
my email is: [email protected]
Thanks ;)
PS
Of course donated for all your efforts.
If delegating will be profitable I will donate more of course ;)
-
delegate.xeldal
delegate2.xeldal
delegate3.xeldal
seans-outpost.charity.xeldal
bitshares-dev.invest.xeldal
[email protected]
Excellent service.
Thanks!
-
update :)
-
btsx.chinesecommunity
shineshine521 at gmail.com
Thanks, I love this function +5%
-
Awesome service .. +5%
-
For anyone who doesn't know, almost all American cell providers have an email address that allow you to receive texts. So if you want something a bit more direct than an email, you can go google your cell provider and use that email address. (formatted for your specific phone # obviously)
It may likely be true in other places, but I have no experience outside US.
-
For anyone who doesn't know, almost all American cell providers have an email address that allow you to receive texts. So if you want something a bit more direct than an email, you can go google your cell provider and use that email address. (formatted for your specific phone # obviously)
It may likely be true in other places, but I have no experience outside US.
Waw, what a great service. America must be a great place to live in. :)
and yes, I am being sarcastic.
-
For anyone who doesn't know, almost all American cell providers have an email address that allow you to receive texts. So if you want something a bit more direct than an email, you can go google your cell provider and use that email address. (formatted for your specific phone # obviously)
It may likely be true in other places, but I have no experience outside US.
Waw, what a great service. America must be a great place to live in. :)
and yes, I am being sarcastic.
No need to be sarcastic. I'm just stating the extent of my knowledge and nothing more.
-
For anyone who doesn't know, almost all American cell providers have an email address that allow you to receive texts. So if you want something a bit more direct than an email, you can go google your cell provider and use that email address. (formatted for your specific phone # obviously)
It may likely be true in other places, but I have no experience outside US.
Waw, what a great service. America must be a great place to live in. :)
and yes, I am being sarcastic.
No need to be sarcastic. I'm just stating the extent of my knowledge and nothing more.
Sorry, sounded too 'mentoring'??? {what is the word I am looking for}.
You know how meaning/intent/humor/ sometimes get lost in those posts.
-
+5% +5% +5% +5% +5%
liondani
delegate.liondani
charity.delegate.liondani
greece.delegate.liondani
germany.delegate.liondani
liondani-delegate-1
my email is: [email protected]
Thanks ;)
PS
Of course donated for all your efforts.
If delegating will be profitable I will donate more of course ;)
I lost some blocks with delegate:
liondani
liondani-delegate-1
but no email received :(
-
can you check again?
Have you ever received an email?
maybe denied by the server ::)
08/04/14 10:19:34 liondani missed block: 135473
send mail to: [email protected]
08/04/14 10:32:50 liondani missed block: 135552
send mail to: [email protected]
08/04/14 10:42:04 democracy missed block: 135606
08/04/14 10:44:30 liondani-delegate-1 missed block: 135620
send mail to: [email protected]
08/04/14 10:48:43 mrs.agsexplorer missed block: 135644
send mail to: [email protected]
08/04/14 12:01:53 happyshares-2 missed block: 136082
08/04/14 12:15:54 happyshares-2 missed block: 136165
08/04/14 12:31:20 clout-delegate1 missed block: 136257
-
Hey is there something going on with http://blockchain.bitsuperlab.com ? It is missing all of my blocks produced. I'm not even listed on it at all anymore. And when I list all the recent 100 blocks there are several repeats of delegate names so maybe more than me are missing? I haven't missed any blocks I'm just not showing up in the list anymore.
-
Wohoo, our delegates made it to the top 101, can you register notifications for the delegates, to help me keep them up there,
Delegates:
www.minebitshares-com
www2.minebitshares-com
Email: nethyb [at] gmail.com
Voted for your delegate from nethyb.
Thanks
-
Wohoo, our delegates made it to the top 101, can you register notifications for the delegates, to help me keep them up there,
Delegates:
www.minebitshares-com
www2.minebitshares-com
Email: nethyb [at] gmail.com
Voted for your delegate from nethyb.
Thanks
ok, update, thanks
-
Hey actually, can I get added to the notify list too? :)
delegate:
bdnoble
email:
[email protected]
Thanks alt! You are the best!
Wohoo, our delegates made it to the top 101, can you register notifications for the delegates, to help me keep them up there,
Delegates:
www.minebitshares-com
www2.minebitshares-com
Email: nethyb [at] gmail.com
Voted for your delegate from nethyb.
Thanks
ok, update, thanks
-
update :)
-
Would like to sign up for this too now that I'm in the top 101.
delegates:
delegate.svk31
delegate2.svk31
delegate3.svk31
email:
[email protected]
cheers!
-
sun.delegate.service
moon.delegate.service
(old mister and delegate.mister)
[email protected]
thanks! alt.
-
Hey,
Awesome service!! Especially the ability to connect it to your phone provider and receive SMS.
Our email address is info AT bitsapphire.com and our delegate name is bitsapphire.
Again awesome and thanks!
-
update
-
Not sure how I missed this one, but sounds very handy. Add me please if it's not too much trouble.
Delegate: alecmenconi
Email: [email protected]
Thanks!
-
skyscraperfarms
ggozzo.skyscraperfarms
[email protected]
-
updated
-
Sent a bitUSD tip!
-
[email protected]
delegate bitcoiners
Thank you!
-
Sent a bitUSD tip!
thanks :)
[email protected]
delegate bitcoiners
Thank you!
updated
-
ID:
google.helloworld microsoft.helloworld
email:
[email protected] [email protected]
-
ID:
google.helloworld microsoft.helloworld
email:
[email protected] [email protected]
only support 1 email, now
I have used [email protected], ok?
-
is it possible to share to script so we could run on our own?
-
is it possible to share to script so we could run on our own?
Think this is it: https://github.com/Bitsuperlab/operation_tools