Author Topic: OS X ProtoShares Binary Distribution Matching Bounty [closed]  (Read 3285 times)

Offline bytemaster

Anymore work needed here? i think i've figured out a real fix to the box issue.

I will recompile the Mac version.  We have a host of small changes to the stock miner to release.  Thanks for all of your help.
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline barwizi

• Noirbits, NoirShares, NoirEx.....lol, noir anyone?
    • View Profile
    • Noirbitstalk.org
Anymore work needed here? i think i've figured out a real fix to the box issue.
--Bar--  PiNEJGUv4AZVZkLuF6hV4xwbYTRp5etWWJ

The magical land of crypto, no freebies people.

Offline pvaladares

• View Profile
I would like to try this Mac mining version.
Where can I download it ?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2013, 01:54:36 am by pvaladares »
PTS : PkbJAm9uxuGgC9n2NVwWYs8bvX3Mj8uAg3 | MMC : M91vp33SSVBG7N3X9CbrgMcwSBxTDQeDAb
BTC : 1CrAkkYZrVCnwDKSBw3bcnMSYMakEhfB6N
Trade BTC/PTS @ cryptsy.com

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
Very good news, got one more mac joining my mining.
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline bytemaster

Good news, I have a OS X executable that should work for mining purposes that you can download in 12 hours :)

It still has some bugs like using the Bitcoin icons... but those can be fixed post-genesis :)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

There is a lot of work that needs to go into packaging up ProtoShares-Qt for binary distribution on OS X.   This is work that anyone with generic programming skills can do, so I am going to start a matching bounty to have someone else do this work. 

If you are interested in an OS X binary for ProtoShares please send BTC to 1MTXs5rMXjviAT5soMK8f3FbQPFxTBLB9a  and Invictus Innovations will match up to $1000 (BitStamp Price) of every bitcoin sent to that address.  This is a community effort and ProtoShares is there to give everyone an equal opportunity to get in on the ground floor.

Requirements:
1) Qt5 Support
2) DMG file, Drag & Drop Install
3) Working Dock Menu & Icons.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 08:00:48 am by bytemaster »