Author Topic: VOTE DAC Just Got More Interesting  (Read 30305 times)

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile

A system that actually allows people to openly and officially sell their votes?

This does not and will never sell one's vote . The Vote DAC is a business model where in setting up a voting system for organizers, class and political parties, events for reality show for choosing the winners and other stuff that need people's majority decision.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Lets just say that all ideas to be included in this DAC have been discussed in part on the forums already, but the particular combination and in particular STRATEGY for deployment and capturing of network effect is what has me excited...
This will kill the tiny rest of sleep I get during night .. THANK you

;D

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
I cannot reveal the details right now, but the DAC that I am most excited about becoming as big as BTSX is now the VOTE dac.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, we have figured out how to monetize VOTE and accrue all of that value to VOTEs in a game changing way.

And that is my tease of the day.... just so excited I couldn't keep it in. 

Back to BTSX.

+5% Wow! That sounds amazing! Good luck. I wasn't sure about that one tbh.

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline jwiz168

• View Profile
raise the bar up for bitshares ... 3 DACS and counting .  +5% +5% +5%

Offline Kenof

• View Profile
Always have been not so enthusiastic about this DAC, now I am just confused  ;D

Eagerly waiting for new infos  :P

+5%
Making life easier.

zerosum

A system that actually allows people to openly and officially sell their votes?

Offline bytemaster

Lets just say that all ideas to be included in this DAC have been discussed in part on the forums already, but the particular combination and in particular STRATEGY for deployment and capturing of network effect is what has me excited...

Shot in the dark..Pay rewards to to the voters, like yield on BitUSD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope that's not what they're talking about... paying people to vote can get very messy, very fast.

Sybils aside, if you pay a fixed amount per vote, you get people voting without doing research - i.e., voting becomes noisy, random, and susceptible to manipulation. If you pay people for having voted for the winner, you get people voting for "who they think will win," not "who they think should win."

Not paying to vote. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil

I hope that's not what they're talking about... paying people to vote can get very messy, very fast.

Sybils aside, if you pay a fixed amount per vote, you get people voting without doing research - i.e., voting becomes noisy, random, and susceptible to manipulation. If you pay people for having voted for the winner, you get people voting for "who they think will win," not "who they think should win."
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline carpet ride

• View Profile

All opinions are my own. Anything said on this forum does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation between myself and anyone else.
Check out my blog: http://CertainAssets.com
Buy the ticket, take the ride.

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline biophil

• Professor of Computer Science
    • View Profile
    • My Academic Website
  • BitShares: biophil
Man, I love this place. :) Always something new and exciting around the corner...
Support our research efforts to improve BitAsset price-pegging! Vote for worker 1.14.204 "201907-uccs-research-project."

Offline Akado

• View Profile
  • BitShares: akado
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline nomoreheroes7

• King of all the land
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: nomoreheroes7
lol, at least wait until we can trade VOTE before teasing us like this...how else are we supposed to get in before the EXPLOSION??

Offline CoinHoarder

• In Cryptocoins I Trust
    • View Profile
Will we be voting on the interest rates of our very own Ponzi scheme!?   ;D
https://www.decentralized.tech/ -> Market Data, Portfolios, Information, Links, Reviews, Forums, Blogs, Etc.
https://www.cryptohun.ch/ -> Tradable Blockchain Asset PvP Card Game

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
What was the AGS/PTS distribution for vote?

30% / 30% dilute-able to min of 15%/15%

correct, but i expect a similar burn rate like in BTSX of 15%