Author Topic: DAC creation for the novice  (Read 1188 times)

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
A big motivating factor for restructuring our current operations it that we want to enable "normal" developers to prototype, test, and launch DACs and Dapps using our platform. Will we "steal" someone else's Dapp? Not if it's cheaper to just buy you out =)
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline House

• CEO BTCOR Group
    • View Profile
    • BTCOR
  • BitShares: house-ceo
It appears that we are heading down the road to a successful 'merge and acquisition' of the core Bitshares components (AGS, BTSX, PTS) which I feel to be the right recipe to escalate not only the marketability of the product but also greases the skids allowing a multitude of end user friendly DAC's to be created by third parties by having a clear definition of parameters distinguishing between the core developers and DAC creators.

My problem is thus... Given the ground level opportunities provided by this platform still in it's infancy, I (and a number of people I know) am a compulsive idea-creator/brainstormer chomping at the bit to lay claim to a piece of history in the making. We are highly entrepreneurial but lack the technical expertise to develop the applications into the Decentralized Autonomous Company model. The worry is not so much about sharing the concepts but rather having the concepts highjacked by you guys.. "The Tech Elite" (TTE) - coined phrase #1   ;)

My question is twofold... Will there ever be a cookie-cutter style version of DAC creation software, where an idea may be birthed with a sound business model by a not so tech savy entrepreneur... and can this be "DACified"? - coined phrase #2   ;D

If "NO" how can one be assured some kind of stake in an idea when sharing such with 'TTE'