Author Topic: Issues Authenticating/Registering KeyId Account  (Read 5697 times)

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
The faucet runs dry at times and I will top it up. 

The screenshot is too small and the words cannot be read.  If you can PM me your account name-to-be-register and its public address, I can look it up for you.
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline DavefromPhilly

• View Profile
this is what I'm getting if it helps. It's what happened when I tried to register last time too on the faucet.

Offline DavefromPhilly

• View Profile
lol it's dry again.

So i have funds in my account because I was able to import my dns wallet. I even made an account. Same name I use in BitSharesX. It just won't register. I'm on a mac if that makes a difference. I have the latest wallet downloaded...

Offline cube

• View Profile
none of them work..... what do we use to register now?

It works.  freekeyid.com was out of fund.  I put in some fund.  Please try again.

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile
none of them work..... what do we use to register now?
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
I set freekeyid.com to point to freekeyid.cubeconnex.com now
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline cube

• View Profile
Ok guys, I'm really sorry to be a bother or sound like an idiot. But here's my issue.

I downloaded the KeyID wallet.
I switched to the legacy ui
Imported my PTS wallet
Got my shares
Went to freekeyid.com
I tried with both google & twitter
put in my long address
put in what I want my name to be

I keep getting this: invalid transaction expiration (31011)

Then, I tried registering within the legacy ui in the wallet, and got the same thing.

THEN, I couldn't figure out how to switch back to the new ui, to try and start all over again.

I closed the wallet/reopened, and now I have it back at square one. A key, and no way to register/authenticate it.

I'm on a mac. I'm a mess. If anyone could maybe lend a hand I'd really appreciate it. I searched the forum before posting this, hoping it was a common thing, but didn't see anything like it.

There is a problem with freekeyid.com at the moment. Please use the other free keyid faucet - http://bit.cubeconnex.com:5555 to register your new account.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2014, 05:08:31 am by cube »

Offline Riverhead

Didn't your PTS balance go to an account? You should be able to register accounts exactly like you do with BitSharesX.

In the Legacy UI you should see the account your DNS got loaded into. There's also a button to create a new account but not sure if it's working. If it's not go to the Console tab and type help wallet_account_create then help wallet_account_register.

Offline DavefromPhilly

• View Profile
Ok guys, I'm really sorry to be a bother or sound like an idiot. But here's my issue.

I downloaded the KeyID wallet.
I switched to the legacy ui
Imported my PTS wallet
Got my shares
Went to freekeyid.com
I tried with both google & twitter
put in my long address
put in what I want my name to be

I keep getting this: invalid transaction expiration (31011)

Then, I tried registering within the legacy ui in the wallet, and got the same thing.

THEN, I couldn't figure out how to switch back to the new ui, to try and start all over again.

I closed the wallet/reopened, and now I have it back at square one. A key, and no way to register/authenticate it.

I'm on a mac. I'm a mess. If anyone could maybe lend a hand I'd really appreciate it. I searched the forum before posting this, hoping it was a common thing, but didn't see anything like it.