Author Topic: Integrate DAC news in every client  (Read 1606 times)

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
we should integrate a possibility for the DACs to submit news thru the clients of the partner DACs to catch network effects. right now the userbase would be similar, but in the future maybe some DAC catch the attention and now is a good possibility to take him/her to the sister chains.

maybe we could structure it like a auction so you have to pay fees to send the news to all clients and the fees goes to the delegates or burned.

I completely agree with this. In fact I'm the one who originally proposed this a while back. I've had some time to think and I also think we need built in email and a calender app. This way Bytemaster  or whomever else could send an email, mark a date on our calenders, and this could help us keep track of special events like snapshots and crowdsales.

The hope is that if this industry takes off we'll see as many snapshots and crowdsales as there are Bitcoin conferences.

email or messager are developed as far as i understand it
- calender would also be a could feature

and let them pay for it :D

It's better to let people pay to receive certain information streams. Subscribe to the encrypted mailing list for a fee. That is something you could use as a form of access control.

This way the super secret interview with Bytemaster can take place with VIP community members. It wouldn't be all that different from the dinner party fundraisers Obama gives. In theory it could work if Bitshares X becomes big enough.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist
we should integrate a possibility for the DACs to submit news thru the clients of the partner DACs to catch network effects. right now the userbase would be similar, but in the future maybe some DAC catch the attention and now is a good possibility to take him/her to the sister chains.

maybe we could structure it like a auction so you have to pay fees to send the news to all clients and the fees goes to the delegates or burned.

I completely agree with this. In fact I'm the one who originally proposed this a while back. I've had some time to think and I also think we need built in email and a calender app. This way Bytemaster  or whomever else could send an email, mark a date on our calenders, and this could help us keep track of special events like snapshots and crowdsales.

The hope is that if this industry takes off we'll see as many snapshots and crowdsales as there are Bitcoin conferences.

email or messager are developed as far as i understand it
- calender would also be a could feature

and let them pay for it :D

Offline serejandmyself

• View Profile

+5%
btsx - bitsharesrussia

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit

https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist