Author Topic: Meanwhile the peg for BitUSD is working better than ever!  (Read 2839 times)

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
BitAssets really are the most awesome thing :)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Yea I know, that's why I made my own. Thanks to svk for showing me how.
Is it publicly available?
Open source?

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
Currently I'm not seeing anything near as tight a spread as indicated in OP's chart. Was this is temporary phenomenon due to the waves of sentiment created by BMs latest discussions?

1$ now. Would be cool to have a 7 day chart against the dollar. CMC charts it against BTC which makes no sense in this case.

Yea I know, that's why I made my own. Thanks to svk for showing me how.

Offline CLains

• View Profile
  • BitShares: clains
Currently I'm not seeing anything near as tight a spread as indicated in OP's chart. Was this is temporary phenomenon due to the waves of sentiment created by BMs latest discussions?

1$ now. Would be cool to have a 7 day chart against the dollar. CMC charts it against BTC which makes no sense in this case.

Offline eagleeye

• View Profile
Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Rooray.. and the one I save for Genius.

Offline starspirit

• Financial markets pro over 20 years
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: starspirit

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
As I've found out, the BitGLD is coming together too quite nicely. We need more ppl to add BitSLV price feeds I think.
AIFAIR ... new markets will be opened once the next release brings the final market engine ..

Offline pgbit

• View Profile
And market cap + volume of bitUSD is up a bit, people using it to hedge within the system :)

Beautiful is in it ? :)

So we have proof again the system is working as it supposed to even when big price fluctuation are happening.
As I've found out, the BitGLD is coming together too quite nicely. We need more ppl to add BitSLV price feeds I think.

Offline oco101

• View Profile
And market cap + volume of bitUSD is up a bit, people using it to hedge within the system :)

Beautiful is in it ? :)

So we have proof again the system is working as it supposed to even when big price fluctuation are happening.

Offline matt608

• View Profile

Offline spartako

• View Profile
wallet_account_set_approval spartako