Author Topic: Why we are not creating bit/crypto assets?  (Read 1204 times)

Offline srcgpsmp

• View Profile
Yes but keep in mind that the crypto capital is the most liquid/fast/profit oriented capital in the world and all the pump&dumps is a clear proof for that, there is no reason not to give the crypto users a grate tool for maximizing safely and more efficiently there trading options.

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
I would say what I'm seeing is a sort of chicken and egg situation. In order to attract milennials there has to be BitAssets which cannot be found anywhere else. The problem is the only assets currently on Bitshares X are the sort of assets anyone already has.

People are not going to be excited about anything except perhaps BitGLD. We need the stock indexes, we need mutual funds, we need more exotic BitAssets, frankly I think more risks should be taken.

I don't think it should be crazy, nothing illegal, nothing which would do bad on polls with milennials, but if the millennials support it then do it.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline srcgpsmp

• View Profile
As far as I know BTSX is the only one functioning tool in the crypto world that allows you to short other real/crypto world assets so why delegate don't make price feeds for all the coins out there?

I think that it will be grate for marketing BTSX to all the crypto traders out there (probably more then 50% of the actual users in this point in time...)

In our financial markets today the derivative markets on the actual markets are at least 10 times bigger ,BTSX market cap in it full potential should be around 10 times more the all cryptos market cap combined.