Author Topic: drltc is joining the BitShares team  (Read 9660 times)

Offline gamey

• View Profile
Agent86 will be joining our team... he was on the VOTE team originally, however with the new united BTS I don't know how he would fit in and thus new negotiations will have to come in... I hope he can get a delegate position.

I know Agent wanted a large up front stake and effectively centralized control around a solid team.    The combined BTS would not be able to grant him that... I haven't seen him speak up recently but will reach out to him.  I want him on the team.

I am ready to join the team for even a medium or small stake or my current stake... I have no coding experience, but how much coding A86 has done? [honest question]

The other difference of course is I have proposed far less non working 'improvements' on the market engine [and have tried to explain why his will not work; as well as why I think so...something that he feels is below him(aka explaining to the less gifted of us)] and the voting scheme but.... no one is perfect.

We just try to be the best we can be... to the best of our abilities.

+5%

We definitely need TonyK on the team in Virginia to vet ideas.

He doesn't need to come to Virginia, he can vet them right here, as they appear in real time.

:)

Yea, thats exactly how it has been working lately.

::)
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Agent86 will be joining our team... he was on the VOTE team originally, however with the new united BTS I don't know how he would fit in and thus new negotiations will have to come in... I hope he can get a delegate position.

I know Agent wanted a large up front stake and effectively centralized control around a solid team.    The combined BTS would not be able to grant him that... I haven't seen him speak up recently but will reach out to him.  I want him on the team.

I am ready to join the team for even a medium or small stake or my current stake... I have no coding experience, but how much coding A86 has done? [honest question]

The other difference of course is I have proposed far less non working 'improvements' on the market engine [and have tried to explain why his will not work; as well as why I think so...something that he feels is below him(aka explaining to the less gifted of us)] and the voting scheme but.... no one is perfect.

+5%

He doesn't need to come to Virginia, he can vet them right here, as they appear in real time.

:)
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline gamey

• View Profile

+5%

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 12:21:55 am by gamey »
I speak for myself and only myself.

Offline tonyk

• View Profile

Lack of arbitrage is the problem, isn't it. And this 'should' solves it.

Offline cgafeng

have a fun, guys.
good to hear this.
BTC:1EYwcZ9cYVj6C9LMLafdcjK9wicVMDV376

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
that's really good news
congratulation!   :D  +5%

Offline bitcoinba

• View Profile

Offline liondani

• Inch by inch, play by play
    • View Profile
    • My detailed info
  • BitShares: liondani
  • GitHub: liondani
 +5% +5% +5%
 to the moooooooon !!!!

Offline CryptoPrometheus

• View Profile
Congrats to drltc, & agent 86!
"Power and law are not synonymous. In fact, they are often in opposition and irreconcilable."
- Cicero

Offline robrigo

Congrats DRILL TICK (someone @ the Vegas conf. mentioned that's how they pronounce your name; now I can't stop reading it that way) & Agent86! The BitShares dev team just keeps getting stronger and stronger.

+5%

drltc: I'm curious if finishing the technical spec. bounty will be first task on your radar?

https://github.com/drltc/docblock

Offline svk

Great news, congrats both of you!
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
Congratulations!
Now get to work.

Offline testz

Offline .yoshi

• View Profile
congrats to drltc, agent86, and the bitshares team - it's an absolute treat watching everything grow and evolve

Offline Agent86

• BTSX: agent86
    • View Profile

Sorry I haven't posted a lot lately, just wrapping up some things and getting ready to join the effort full time (and move to VA.)  I'm excited!

I can of course roll with changes.

Congrats drltc!  Hopefully we will meet soon.