Author Topic: Now is the perfect time to implement sweeping transparency measures.  (Read 5458 times)

Offline bytemaster

Re: Now is the perfect time to implement sweeping transparency measures.
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2014, 07:01:05 pm »
I am in favor of eliminating all legal entities owned by multiple individuals.
I am in favor of no corporations (creation of the state).

So as soon as possible I hope to switch over to individuals.

That said, what is the difference between a "super coder" which manages and outsources 100 people but takes 100% responsibility and 100 average coders hired directly.   It is only a question of productivity and cost.   Do you trust the super coder to use what ever means necessary (including delegation and hiring help?) 

So lets set the principle that no "shared ownership legal entity"....
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline Rune

• View Profile
Re: Now is the perfect time to implement sweeping transparency measures.
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2014, 07:05:18 pm »
I am in favor of eliminating all legal entities owned by multiple individuals.
I am in favor of no corporations (creation of the state).

So as soon as possible I hope to switch over to individuals.

That said, what is the difference between a "super coder" which manages and outsources 100 people but takes 100% responsibility and 100 average coders hired directly.   It is only a question of productivity and cost.   Do you trust the super coder to use what ever means necessary (including delegation and hiring help?) 

So lets set the principle that no "shared ownership legal entity"....

I don't expect a super coder who specializes in coding to also specialize in trust management, as they are two completely unrelated skills.  This is my reasoning behind why I'd vote against it at least. I'd much rather see the super coder running his team "on-blockchain" so to say, and have the entire managerial structure completely transparent via delegate slates, so potential bad apples can be discovered and removed.