Author Topic: BitShares Mail  (Read 4132 times)

Offline johncitizen

• View Profile
Boom !

All this week only good news for BTS

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I will read through it today .. but from my understanding this would allow something merchants are dreaming of..

sending encrypted invoices to costumers, which they just have to agree by mouse click!

Offline arhag

• View Profile
    • My posts on Steem
  • BitShares: arhag
  • GitHub: arhag
I have many questions.

How is this funded? Does the sender pay for each message? Is the payment by size of the message? How is spam prevented? I think I remember POW being recommended to reduce spam. Can we actually find a right balance that doesn't take too long for a legitimate user to solve the proof of work for their outgoing message (especially on a mobile device) but is still hard enough to stop dedicated spammers? Do the mail servers really have an obligation to hold all of these sent messages? What if they drop old messages? In that case, how would a lightweight client know it has received funds?

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
just need gmail app now to connect to hangouts and integrate into the platform to increase ecosystem usability
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline fuzzy

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline bluebit

• View Profile
Client now supports encrypted BitShares mail operation (see: https://github.com/BitShares/bitshares_toolkit/wiki/BitShares-Mail+5%

Very cool, looking forward to the day I'll only be using Bitshares for all communication.
BTSX TipMe: bluebit