Author Topic: Want to change my lost passcode wallet with 4.5 BTC  (Read 13167 times)

Offline kris17

• View Profile
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 02:32:46 pm by kris17 »

Offline lukas nikx

• View Profile
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 09:22:04 pm by lukas nikx »

Offline Amazon

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Forum
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline hasher

• View Profile
I may be able to help you recover this dependent on how much would you consider paying for my services?? I know I can do it for definite. Let me know if you are interested.
currently i found some program mentioned on bitcointalk forum and now making sample words list to try with bruteforce, but still i have concerns how to replace different letters in single word, how to adjust program, but most important is how to recall this ******** passcode..
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 10:33:16 pm by hasher »

Offline bitcoiner

• View Profile
Hello,
I have a wallet with 7.1 BTC in it, and cannot remember the password. Password was set about a month ago. I would be willing to pay a percentage to recover them as well. Thanks!

Offline spindoctaa

• View Profile
I may be able to help you recover this dependent on how much would you consider paying for my services?? I know I can do it for definite. Let me know if you are interested.

Offline smokim11

• View Profile
If you google about it you'll find some good wallet recovery services that charge a reasonable price.

4.5 BTC is a nice amount to have at the moment.

If your selling the wallet how do we know the wallet.dat is only with us and not being sold on other sites.

Sorry but go with the recovery service.
If I helped you and want to show your appreciation donate any amount:
Pjem2V2FDPGZa6yAvpL2fN5yZKXYUNLSv5

Offline hasher

• View Profile
so you still have the wallet.dat file?

difficulty here is, no one can ensure that the encrypted privkey matched that address!?!?
wallet.dat with me, and i not given file anybody else to date.

Offline hasher

• View Profile
If i were computer guy, i would recover passcode bruteforce, but i cant, i dont know how to do that,

Then I would try to learn how to do it and then maybe rent some GPU power. You are the only person on earth that knows for sure that inside these wallet there is a secret key to access to 4.5BTC.

Good luck  ;)
password is 8-10 symbols, 1-2 digits in the end, maybe 1 special symbol in the end, i asked recovery service, he told me in June it will cost me thousand bucks just to start hashing bruteforce without promise his power CPU will crack it.

Offline yago

• View Profile
If i were computer guy, i would recover passcode bruteforce, but i cant, i dont know how to do that,

Then I would try to learn how to do it and then maybe rent some GPU power. You are the only person on earth that knows for sure that inside these wallet there is a secret key to access to 4.5BTC.

Good luck  ;)
http://bitsharestalk.org/donate.html  <---- Donate to the BitShares Forum ----> PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
so you still have the wallet.dat file?

difficulty here is, no one can ensure that the encrypted privkey matched that address!?!?

Offline hasher

• View Profile
This is the sequel of old topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=243946.0
Short story:
i encrypted my wallet on 11.2012 and forgot about that, then in april of 2013 i decided to buy BTC (on high 200+ USD of course  ::)),
so i bought it on MtGox and send to wallet, and several weeks later i tried to move bitcoins and found that i forgot passcode.
i tried to crack it, but without luck.
So im selling my lost passcode wallet with 4.5+ BTC again...
Here is the address https://blockchain.info/address/14qSdw6gg9UyzaVbbgKJtPuFbNHVjQ7sFM
you can ensure that bitcoins not moved anywhere from there.
If i were computer guy, i would recover passcode bruteforce, but i cant, i dont know how to do that, so i decided to sell this wallet to anyone for 30% of value stored in it,
1.25 BTC or 110 PTS or equivalent in any of altcurrencies,
i will tell you all i CAN remember about passcode, so i hope you will be able to crack it in reasonable period of time if you have access to GPU power farm.