Author Topic: BBx Delegate Support Outreach (Phase I): BitSharesTalk Support TaskForce  (Read 6080 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I would acknowledge all those xeroc suggested above but obviously missing there is xeroc's own contribution.. frequently making useful contributions.
More substaintial recently then is bytemaster and toast, their actions over the last days have been very encouraging.
+5%

I wonder that there should be a standing thankyou thread and perhaps some way of acknowledging individual's, perhaps a + 1% button beneath the profile's post count. There really are too many people to recall offhand and it's nice to acknowledge people in the moment too; a simple hat tip, where direct reply isn't useful.
Wow .. that is actually a good idea .. to have at least a button below the name which users can click to just say "thank you" .. no strings attached .. maybe not even a financial incentive .. or mabe .. by clicking that link redirect them to the "support tipping" fund/thread ..

I like that idea .. +5% ...

Offline davidpbrown

I would acknowledge all those xeroc suggested above but obviously missing there is xeroc's own contribution.. frequently making useful contributions.
More substaintial recently then is bytemaster and toast, their actions over the last days have been very encouraging.

I wonder that there should be a standing thankyou thread and perhaps some way of acknowledging individual's, perhaps a + 1% button beneath the profile's post count. There really are too many people to recall offhand and it's nice to acknowledge people in the moment too; a simple hat tip, where direct reply isn't useful.
฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline fuzzy

Feel free to also express why.

Because everything has its price?..  :-\

Because everything has its [insert]value[/insert]..  ?
WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
fuzznuts (idealist, evangelism)
tonyk (helpful guy.. and funny too)
luckybit (criticism, opening _very_ intersting discussions)
A86 (economist)
liondani (idealist, pretty helpful)
cass (awesome designs)
delulo (different perspective, enlightening)
gamey (criticism, hangout recordings)
JoeyD (hangouts!!)
alt (trying to crush the market!)
emski (criticism, economist)

pretty sure I forgot some ..
thanks to all you guys .. it's a pleasure 'working' together with you even though opinions might differ (but thats what they are good for :) )

Offline davidpbrown

฿://1CBxm54Ah5hiYxiUtD7JGYRXykT5Z6ZuMc

Offline onceuponatime

DecentralizedApplication for being the Court Jester and playing the Fool.

And Stan, for being The Man.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 08:32:57 am by onceuponatime »

Offline fuzzy

I will begin: 

CLains (organizing and running donation campaigns, and helping support community-based endeavors)
Xeroc (General IT Guru who offers his services freely to any who seek his help)
Gentso (T-Shirt promotional drive)
MeTHodX (basic promotional content and cryptojournalism)
svk (creation of bitsharesblocks--your source for bitshares network/delegate statistics!)
jabbajabba (work on the BeyondBitcoinx.net site--its coming together nicely!)
JoeyD (for his numerous acts of firestarting (lol...) & selfless work helping expand the reach of BBx to the community)
Gamey (for editing and posting all content captured in Dev Hangouts so those who could not attend)
Delulo (for outreach to other communities, attempts to put out the fires (lol...), and most importantly, not losing hope that we can all change)

There are many more, but I will try to limit them here to ensure my list doesn't eat up everyone else's.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 11:47:13 am by fuzzy »

Offline fuzzy

hey,I want to support the mumble server payment with little help.
where should I send BitUSD to  +5%

It has been changed to be reflected in the signature...and thank you.  It will go to good use for the community!

Offline fuzzy

There are many in this community who have done work to move BitShares forward in various ways.  They have selflessly helped solidify a foundation upon which our Network effect continues to grow...and many may never ask for anything in return.  They are the unsung heroes on these forums...

Those few may be too humble to ask for payment, may not believe they are valuable enough to deserve payment, or may live with the belief that their humility and goodwill will someday be reciprocated.     

This post is intended to give the community a place where we can begin recognizing these individuals.  Never forget that they are THE KEY to expanding and strengthening our network.  As such, we should make them feel appreciated by honoring their integrity, service and excellence.  Please take a moment to give us a small list of individuals who fit this bill.  Feel free to also express why.  This link will be closed to comments after 7 days (Friday, 31 OCT 14 @11:59pm) so we can prepare Phase II.   

Please post names, along with reasons why you are thankful for them (in parenthesis) next to him/her.  If someone has already been acknowledged, do not let that keep you from giving them credit!  Please make sure each post has no more than five of these people for each poster!

« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 09:35:59 am by fuzzy »