Author Topic: v0.0.5 tagged - MANDATORY - checkpoint, end-of-life, and misc bugfixes  (Read 24481 times)

can

Anyone having issues depositing DNS on BTER? I logged a ticket for some I sent this afternoon that never arrived.

Same problem here, transfered from v0.05 client to bter on november 4 around 8 PM (timestamp says), everything looks ok on client and bitsharesblocks.com but Tx was never seen on exchange.
Good support from bter, they say the're talking to dev, but it's been like three days.

Maybe bter was running 0.0.4 daemon at the time of the transaction?

Offline Riverhead

Sorry, I didn't get the word.  My delegate has been producing blocks with v0.0.4 for a long time.

You are far from alone. http://dns.bitsharesblocks.com/delegates

Offline theoretical

Sorry, I didn't get the word.  My delegate has been producing blocks with v0.0.4 for a long time.
BTS- theoretical / PTS- PZxpdC8RqWsdU3pVJeobZY7JFKVPfNpy5z / BTC- 1NfGejohzoVGffAD1CnCRgo9vApjCU2viY / the delegate formerly known as drltc / Nothing said on these forums is intended to be legally binding / All opinions are my own unless otherwise noted / Take action due to my posts at your own risk

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
Cool. Then I won't worry about it. Thanks Riverhead.

Offline Riverhead

You're fine. You'll just reclaim them with the same private key after the AirDrop as BTS.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline werneo

• View Profile
    • chronicle of the precession of simulacra
  • BitShares: werneo
Question: I installed the Key ID wallet and claimed my DNS back on Sept 30. I created my key but did not register it on the blockchain.

Do I need to update to the new version or am I good to go?

Offline Riverhead

Anyone having issues depositing DNS on BTER? I logged a ticket for some I sent this afternoon that never arrived.

Offline House

• CEO BTCOR Group
    • View Profile
    • BTCOR
  • BitShares: house-ceo

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags

Offline nodata

• View Profile
i attempted to withdraw my finds from bter, but it is telling me "Invalid amount or below minimum amount limit" when I should have lots in there. It shows that I have lots in there but when I go to withdraw It says I have nothing in there.

I have submitted a ticket with bter.

Offline nodata

• View Profile
will the 0.0.4 windows binary still work?

Im using it right now but its not connecting to the network. I'd like to transfer my funds out of bter

Offline bitdraw

• View Profile

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile
Why should KeyID blockchain be turned off? Lets keep it on.

Why we need additional chain if all KeyID functionality will be integrated into BTS?

Maybe you don't need it, but why kill a live and trading network? It may have a future of its own. Anyway I am going to give it a chance to live.
Setting up a new testnet for post merger KeyID now.

seed, maybe ~

PM me your ip if you want to run a seed node.
>>> approve bitcoiners

Offline yoo

• View Profile

Why we need additional chain if all KeyID functionality will be integrated into BTS?

Maybe you don't need it, but why kill a live and trading network? It may have a future of its own. Anyway I am going to give it a chance to live.

seed, maybe ~

Offline bitcoinerS

• View Profile

>>> approve bitcoiners