Author Topic: Las Vegas Effect - Bitshares Community should remember this.  (Read 2168 times)

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Re: Las Vegas Effect - Bitshares Community should remember this.
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2014, 11:15:20 am »
... especially with what is going on with Islamic State wanting to kill all non-muslims in the new part of Iraq ..
please hold back statements like those .. they are simply plain wrong and heretical!
Give BitShares a try! Use the http://testnet.bitshares.eu provided by http://bitshares.eu powered by ChainSquad GmbH

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2014, 12:23:06 pm »
... especially with what is going on with Islamic State wanting to kill all non-muslims in the new part of Iraq ..
please hold back statements like those .. they are simply plain wrong and heretical!
  +5%

Forgive my rant and harsh attitude, I'm struggling to survive with my principles in a society where the majority are statists who seek to take from me through the fiction of gov authority rather than getting to work themselves. Gov is a parasite and produces nothing but only takes from those that do.
Thom you are not alone  :)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 12:42:48 pm by aloha »

Offline Gentso1

• View Profile
  • BitShares: gentso
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2014, 01:23:33 pm »
I think the reason for the big plan change is simple. I3 has signed a Non dis closer  agreement and is in talks with a business or a government at a high level.

I would guess it has to do with vote. Perhaps the company they signed the NDA with wanted them to merge the three together and with I3's marketers on the side line saying the same thing the choice would have been very simple. It would also explain the short deadline to get the snapshot done. To go even further maybe the business they were in talks with didn't care about the merger. Maybe it was just BM realizing that instead of taking one dac to the top he could merge all three, which in turn would have a huge effect on us as a community. What would happen to us if one DAC "made it" and other DAC's were left behind? How would we react to that? How would he be able to justify putting hours into DNS when VOTE was the DAC bringing home the bacon.

eh but these are probably just crazy thoughts anyways......