Author Topic: 11.5snapshot, if freeze bts in dealed short order can get the NEW bts?  (Read 1934 times)

Offline Rune

• View Profile
After the NOV 5 snapshot,When will the BTS client come out and be tradeable?
BTS are tradeable already as BTSX .. the 5.nov snapshot only concerns PTS and DNS ..
the BTSX blockchain upgrade to BTS will probably take some more weeks .. but from what I heard they are synchronizing it with end-november marketing push

I really hope they hold off a couple of weeks after BTS is implemented with the marketing to allow to us to figure out the new delegate system first before we open to floodgates to average users.

lzr1900

BTS are tradeable already as BTSX .. the 5.nov snapshot only concerns PTS and DNS ..
the BTSX blockchain upgrade to BTS will probably take some more weeks .. but from what I heard they are synchronizing it with end-november marketing push
tks for your answer.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

lzr1900

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
11.5snapshot, if  freeze bts in dealed  short order can get the NEW bts?