Author Topic: Has my wallet been hacked?  (Read 1531 times)

Offline testz

Lately my computer has not been connecting to the proxy server. Whenever I try to open my wallet it loads, while loading norton displays a message saying that I have two Trojan horses Trojan zbot and another one I forgot the name of. I have not been able to get in my wallet. What could be the problem and how can resolve it? also whenever I turn on my computer a black screen pops up that says c:\windows\systems32\cmd.exe at the top of the screen. And then another msg pops up and says windows cannot find c:\program(x86)\search extensions\client. Exe

Looks like you computer is infected, before continue with BitShares try to scan your computer with: https://www.malwarebytes.org
And check if your antivirus up to date and working.

Offline cryptkeeper

• View Profile
Lately my computer has not been connecting to the proxy server. Whenever I try to open my wallet it loads, while loading norton displays a message saying that I have two Trojan horses Trojan zbot and another one I forgot the name of. I have not been able to get in my wallet. What could be the problem and how can resolve it? also whenever I turn on my computer a black screen pops up that says c:\windows\systems32\cmd.exe at the top of the screen. And then another msg pops up and says windows cannot find c:\program(x86)\search extensions\client. Exe
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 08:54:17 pm by cryptkeeper »