Author Topic: Screen Shot  (Read 17843 times)

Offline Stan

• You need to think BIGGER, Pinky...
    • View Profile
    • Cryptonomex
  • BitShares: Stan
Is Keyhotee forked from PTS? And if so, how can you use your PTS to credit your id if you have to mine them aka different private keys...

Keyhotee is an application for secure interaction with people and DACs.  It does not have a tradable currency itself, but it will have a wallet for managing other currencies.  Its underlying block chain is for storing free Keyhotee IDs where just a little proof-of-work mining in the  background secures your free ID for a year.  As a user, you don't even have to think about this.  As long as you run Keyhotee about a day per year, your free ID is renewed.  If you get hit by a bus, your free ID name (not your associated private information) becomes available for someone else to claim after one year of no use.  IDs are not transferrable so there is no motivation to reserve names you don't plan to use.  Keyhotee Founder IDs, however, never expire.
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract of any kind.   These are merely my opinions which I reserve the right to change at any time.

Offline lib

• liberty
    • View Profile
Thank you guys for the great work!
So excited about the coming holidays!
Forum Donation: PforumPLfVQXTi4QpQqKwoChXHkoHcxGuA
Personal Address: PakhuBkqTu4oTHJ4ZffvzVwCGCMfuqazgm

Offline Sy

• View Profile
Is Keyhotee forked from PTS? And if so, how can you use your PTS to credit your id if you have to mine them aka different private keys...
ptsweb.beeeeer.org Stats

Offline devilfish

• View Profile
Good work guys, can't wait!
BTC: 1MqCxQ2qD7ZuS3ELFY43wfaBTbA2XkYwDP
PTS: PiuFEJHz6zScALgPWzcu2SDKtWJW4cnUFi
XPM: Af5qzgsEwWaHZdGUq8dUoHkhmH4XBmnGW9

Offline fav

• No Pain, No Gain
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me!
  • BitShares: fav
looks really good!

Offline bytemaster

For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

The sad thing is that it doesn't look new and different compared to regular email.

But compare it to:

Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline bytemaster

Is that all there is at the moment? Is there an ID page that shows your reputation and other things too yet?

Looks really good so far though, I can't wait to see what more keyhotee can become.

IDs are being mined and you can add contacts by name and communicate with them.  There is a lot of polish left to do in the GUI as most of the work is under the hood.

Offline JustHayden

• View Profile
Is that all there is at the moment? Is there an ID page that shows your reputation and other things too yet?

Looks really good so far though, I can't wait to see what more keyhotee can become.
PTS: PjUAPsLu76Yi9516zFgHqtFYs2sBbAMwUx
Keyhotee: 7hQmwpf8ujy6h9jRkR7MPFqKNij3DrLifoDaemUUjaHLiUsy4g

Offline bytemaster