Author Topic: Bitshares Daily Briefings(Global Version)--Inaugural issue-2014.10.29 Wed.  (Read 12608 times)

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
noun: sticky;
  • 1. (on an Internet message board) a thread containing important information that is set to remain at the top of the other threads regardless of when it was last updated.

thanks for the update .
But I find it funny that many people seem to ignore the sticky threads on top .  It's like the corner of the eyes , you know something maybe there , you just never bothered to look there .
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline mira

• View Profile
noun: sticky;
  • 1. (on an Internet message board) a thread containing important information that is set to remain at the top of the other threads regardless of when it was last updated.

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
Wow this is fantastic! Thank you for doing it, it will help me out a ton by saving time. Make it a sticky?

sticky means often ?
Yeah,we would try to do that . If busy,we would do a short version , if not busy , we would do a long version .
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline teenagecheese

• View Profile
Wow this is fantastic! Thank you for doing it, it will help me out a ton by saving time. Make it a sticky?

Offline Shentist

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
    • metaexchange
  • BitShares: shentist

Offline spartako

• View Profile
wallet_account_set_approval spartako

Offline vegolino

• Reality is Information
    • View Profile

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx
+5% This is a great effort. Thank you.

+5% This is amazing.

It might be worth writing these on a separate blog that people outside the forum can easily subscribe to and read.
Yea that's what I was thinking as well.

noted...we will do that in the near future.

Yeah there should be a cn.bitshares.org for Chinese translations. Let a Chinese community member manage it. This is the easiest way.

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
+5% for this effort.  On a side note, MeTHoDx is from Argentina?

I'm not sure , so I used "maybe" . But he know a lot about Argentina though .... I can change it if MeTHoDx tells me to .

Offline cube

• Bit by bit, we will get there!
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: bitcube
 +5% for this effort.  On a side note, MeTHoDx is from Argentina?
ID: bitcube
bitcube is a dedicated witness and committe member. Please vote for bitcube.

Offline svk

+5%, looking forward to seeing regular updates like this!
Worker: dev.bitsharesblocks

Offline JWF

• Bought BTS seeds cheap, now I'm watching them grow
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • BitShares: jwf
 +5% +5% +5%

Communication is THE key to this venture since it is world wide, and decentralization pretty much necessitates a constant communication amongst the many players to ensure the proper functioning and direction.

I am quite heartened to see the maturation steps taking place having lurked for a year on this board. The more professional and "mature" the communication can become, the smoother and easier the coming months will be for all parties involved.

Offline inarizushi

• View Profile
 +5% +5% +5%

Thank you so much ! You are building something real here :).
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc