Other > KeyID

NEW BitShares DNS (third party): Dry Run 2

(1/5) > >>

House:

--- Quote from: tonyk2 on November 05, 2014, 05:08:16 am ---
Nobody has build the win client yet?
Wow!
Good that I do not have to move, withdraw, deposit too much DNS before tomorrow.

--- End quote ---

https://github.com/keyid/keyid/releases/tag/v0.0.5  :)

zerosum:

Nobody has build the win client yet?
Wow!
Good that I do not have to move, withdraw, deposit too much DNS before tomorrow.

jckj:
Great, if it will have full fucions before end of this year, it will be more valueable than bts and more chances for change the world.

gamey:

--- Quote from: bitcoinerS on November 04, 2014, 04:30:27 pm ---
--- Quote from: toast on November 04, 2014, 04:05:18 pm ---Did you ever get around to building v0.0.5 for windows on the existing network? It would be a great first step to show you can actually maintain this project.

--- End quote ---

Windows is not our specialty. Only work with Linux. We will have to find someone to help  with windows builds.

--- End quote ---

I might be able to do this.  I can readily build the CLI windows client, just never went all the way through with the QT-wallet build but it is unlikely to cause many issues.  Thats the least of your worries.

gamey:

--- Quote from: clout on November 04, 2014, 01:41:13 am ---Umm if you have the time and skill to run a DAC can you not create a redundant one, and either contribute to BTS or make something new.

No offense, but this is not a good use of resources.

--- End quote ---

Although voting and some aspects of what was going to be DNS DAC are useful for BTS, by and large I don't think BTS is the right chain to host a DNS.  There is no agreement that BTS would even accept the work if it was done. 

I for one wanted to see DNSChain implemented and other things.  IMO it is just as good of resources as trying to fork BTS and add all this stuff in there, adding even more clutter to the GUI.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version