Author Topic: 2014.10.30 Thur.-Bitshares Daily Briefings (Global Version)---How are you ?  (Read 5660 times)

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
Could you please consider putting this question to the Chinese community for feedback...

'Should BitShares limit it's maximum dilution in a constitution?'

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10828.0

Thanks

Offline mortman

• View Profile

Offline fuzzy

My God was this lovely... +5%

Keep these gems coming, please!

WhaleShares==DKP; BitShares is our Community! 
ShareBits and WhaleShares = Love :D

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
Everyday I look forward to reading your post! Thanks!  +5%

Thank you for your support . I'm attending dev hangout today , so today 's briefing may be release tomorrow .
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline clayop

• View Profile
    • Bitshares Korea
  • BitShares: clayop
Everyday I look forward to reading your post! Thanks!  +5%
Bitshares Korea - http://www.bitshares.kr
Vote for me and see Korean Bitshares community grows
delegate-clayop

Offline oco101

• View Profile
I think you are doing a great job imparting a sense of community; It may be our individual investments on the line, but there are a lot of other people in the same boat with us. If we all pull together and keep a sense of good humor, then we have a much better chance of making it to that distant shore.

I'll look forward to reading your update every day. Your humorous anecdotes about your Chinese community are very entertaining, and somehow comforting.

Fully agree. Great job +1. reading that it feels more like a community united then two separate worlds!!

Offline Thom

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - MLK |  Verbaltech2 Witness Reports: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,23902.0.html

Offline marbles

• View Profile
I think you are doing a great job imparting a sense of community; It may be our individual investments on the line, but there are a lot of other people in the same boat with us. If we all pull together and keep a sense of good humor, then we have a much better chance of making it to that distant shore.

I'll look forward to reading your update every day. Your humorous anecdotes about your Chinese community are very entertaining, and somehow comforting.

Offline cn-members

• View Profile
great introduction ... awesome work .. again
+5%

Mind if we copy this over to reddit r/bitshares?

go ahead   :P
BTS中文区发言人公共账号,帮助社区有效沟通与交流。
Chinese Community Spokesman Account,to help the effective communication between Chinese and other members of the community.We're not translators to do regular translations , but will help with vital ones as we see fit and available at that time.

Offline stuartcharles

• View Profile

Offline cass

• /(┬.┬)\
    • View Profile
█║▌║║█  - - -  The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear  - - -  █║▌║║█