Author Topic: I hope new bts will rise 200% after 11.05  (Read 11482 times)

Offline Method-X

• VIRAL
    • View Profile
    • Learn to code
  • BitShares: methodx

Offline Empirical1.1

• View Profile
For BTSX it will be tough short term. At the beginning of the month with highs of 0.000093 was when they thought they had a stable client & marketing incoming, with key developer focus for another 6-12 months and limited BitAsset competition.

I imagine from an exclusively BTSX shareholders point of view, BTSX is paying a 20% tax,  introducing dilution & a short term unstable client  in exchange for what they thought they already had at the beginning of the month.

I think the changes are necessary though and I'm looking forward to seeing BitSharesX become BitShares and I think we'll see the price rise steadily from there presuming no complications.

BTS will probably need to see some tangible benefits & developments before they appreciate the value of the merger and start hitting those highs again.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc

merockstar

This is par for the course crypto volatility.

I don't understand how you can complain about a drop like this if you've been watching Bitcoin for the past two years.

I personally could not be more pleased with the timing. Tomorrow is payday.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I am not sure why people are so short-sighted .. :(

Offline Riverhead

The whole point of market manipulation is to make people think something material is happening when it isn't. Push the market down to make people think they missed some big news and sell. The lower you go the cheaper you can buy in.

I would be worried if the price was being manipulated up because that would mean someone with enough resources to manipulate the market was looking to cash out.

Offline bytemaster

It is always darkest before dawn.   We have all seen how fast it can rise on crazy volume.    Easy come, easy go.   

Living by the day to day price moves is a good way to lose sight of our mission. 
For the latest updates checkout my blog: http://bytemaster.bitshares.org
Anything said on these forums does not constitute an intent to create a legal obligation or contract between myself and anyone else.   These are merely my opinions and I reserve the right to change them at any time.

Offline lil_jay890

• View Profile
Every morning I wake up and se bitshares down another 10%

This is getting pretty bad. I have a feeling we see 25mil market cap before 11.05. A 200% gain after that won't even get us to new market cap highs plus our shares are all going to be diluted...

Offline matt608

• View Profile
There have been rumours that a single big seller (with 700+BTC) was suppressing the price for weeks.  It seemed like he stopped, maybe he started again.  With such as small market it can just be caused by 1 person or a few people.  Doesn't change the value proposition.  That and bitcoin going down doesn't help.  2015 will be the year of bitshares.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I hope new bts will rise 200% after 11.05.
many people lose a lots of money.on btsx and dns pts
Not sure your numbers are correct ..  :P

Offline zhao150

• 老子早就不想当代表了
    • View Profile
I hope new bts will rise 200% after 11.05.
many people lose a lots of money.on btsx and dns pts
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 10:25:54 am by zhao150 »
老子早就不想当代表了