Author Topic: Somebody is runing a delegate ,but always spread unfavourable news  (Read 26466 times)

Offline Riverhead

谢谢Ripplexiaoshan。我会相应地调整我的票。

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
He still has delegates as *.chinese. Is he also chinesecommunity?

I wish I understood Chinese (is there a difference between Mandarin and Cantonese when written?). I feel the Chinese sub forums are a lot more entertaining than the English ones.

Thanks for your heads up, Sfinder's delegates include three .coin,  chinese and help.chinese, 5 in total.

btsx.chinesecommunity is a public delegate of Chinese subforum, it burns 50%, and use 25% for tipping, charity, organizing events, bounty, etc.  I am currently running it as the local moderator of Chinese subforum.
More details can be found here:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6097.0
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline Riverhead

I wish I understood Chinese (is there a difference between Mandarin and Cantonese when written?). I feel the Chinese sub forums are a lot more entertaining than the English ones.

You will not be so entertained when you understand that your $1.80/mo. delegate is a centralization point in their mind...

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10902.msg144482#msg144482

Eh, like I said in the other thread Felix started: I can't be all things to all people and I am not a politician. I'll do what I do as best I can and the shareholders will either endorse or fire me. I can think of nothing more fair.

zerosum

You will not be so entertained when you understand that your $1.80/mo. delegate is a centralization point in their mind...

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10902.msg144482#msg144482
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 06:10:51 am by tonyk2 »

Offline Riverhead

Offline Overthetop

As a member from chinese community and long term supporter of BTS career, I have the same viewpoint along with Ripplexiaoshan, Crzaybit,Alt,HeyD,Sudo,BTSdac,Snail  on sfinder case.

I think the community have plenty of evidence and contexts prove that he is not qualified as a BTS delegate based on his behavior.

The english part of community may not be easy to check the whole thing out ,but the chinese community have been watching on him for a long time , and got the conclusion above.

This case  is very classic and important,I think.

If the community unable to dig the mice out of the BTS system , that proves the weakpoint of the  DPOS mechanism .

Because we even cannt vote out one delegate who is exposed and denied by such number of community members .
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 05:29:20 am by Overthetop »
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1

本群目前阵容:
1 本人zhao150,qq名:瞬间的光辉,敢说真话,敢提意见的ags pts大户。

2 武次:pts bts 投资策略高手,量化投资高手。
3 qq名:仗剑挟酒江湖  ags大户,pts bts割韭菜高手。
4 sfinder,qq名:星在飘还在找,看英文帖子就跟玩一样,还能看懂bts代码。
5 qq名:代代,深藏不露的C++程序员,能看懂bts代码。
6 qq名Jerry,论坛id sudo,号称J神,这个想必大家都知道,不管是英文区还是中文区都混得开的人物
sfinder,qq名:星在飘还在找,看英文帖子就跟玩一样,还能看懂bts代码
translation: QQ name: "星在飘还在找" read english thread like play , can read code of BTS

you said you post the AGS Legal issue information to Chinese community, but you deny you post this. 
don`t think you are wise can play several roles in there. we will let everyone know your true face.

You may just read part of my post. That is how you got confused . AGS Legal issue was posted by another member month ago which i passed onto chinese community  and BM responded in the 2nd day indicated the worse case this legal problem can be resolved by  fine.

please forward me the complete post. I can show you i did mention BM 's updates as well.

yes everyone can say everything true or not , but I  like a delegate say true,

YES BM said a potential legal issue and can be resovled by fine, but what you talk to new investor , you just emphasize the large legal issue. never said it can be resolved by fine.

yes everyone can publish a view about price ,also can give suggest to others, but I do`t  like a delegate say much about it . also I hope a delegate can keep same point of view between international community and Chinese community.

BTSdac, BM posted month ago indicated there was a potential legal issue with our AGS funding but can be resolved by fine.

I love current price around 7 cent CNY. it is good time to buy in . I do not suggest you to sell it . sell it or not , it is all your own decision.

I just bought another 100k couple minutes ago. price is very nice . i wish i have more money
这个价格(0.07左右)真是超便宜 +5% +5% +5% +5%值得买....值得买

+5%
stan真的该闭嘴了
上次他说这个价格(0.2左右)真是超便宜
这次又说这个价(9分左右)不是更值得买吗
我都无语了
sfinder ,  you are running a delegate ,but you always magnify bad news in Chinese community , last  time you said Ags donation have big risk of law in Chinese community
recently you tell many new investor bts would drop to 0.07 cny ,suggest that they sell the btsx.
+5%
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 10:09:21 am by BTSdac »
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
i said he might get sued in states if he publish other ppl's private conservation in the public.
just like we can not publish you naked photo from your phone without your permission

good try.
1)zhao's group is private group. you can check with owner zhao 150
2)that ppl in the qq group is not linked to sfinder in the forum.
sfinder is long term contributor to BTS world   
I'm not RippleXiaoShan . If any admin wants , I can confirm where I'm at , Which country I'm at , not just by ip ADDRESS , but also the view from my house .

I suppose RippleXiaoshan is in Canada . Well ,  I'm not .

As for the privacy part , US Supreme Court had established that a person should have "reasonable expectation of pricacy" , so a QQ group advertised
on this forum to joint and only validate three words ----- BTS to enter can not be considered as a private room instead of a open places .

I performed multiple test on this subject -----  Only enter some simple validation like --- BTS , Please , I want in , like your style ....   You can enter this QQ group . So there will be no reasonable expectation of privacy in the eyes of the US legal system . Anything you said on such a QQ group , if it fits a crime , the police or the federal government don't even need a legal warrant to obtain that information and use it against you .

Is that clear ? Don't fight me on this , we both know you don't have the expertise .

So , why are you eager to defend sfinder with privacy in a QQ group when you think sfinder is not linked to the QQ group ?
Gotcha .

Plus another fun fact : claiming a place to be private does not constitute privacy . Zhao150 specifically ask all people around the world to joint the group and no questions asked .

Then again , if that guy in QQ group isn't sfinder , why are you and sfinder go eager to sue RippleXiaoshan for violating privacy ?

What are you talking about?

Unless a consent form was signed there is no law to stop him from posting private messages anywhere.

Naked pictures fall into defamation and is a different form of privacy.. cmon how can you even compare the two?

Anyways my intuition tells me sfinder is up to something but thats just me.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline coins

• 4 Cores CPU+60GB SSD+anti-DDoS
    • View Profile
i said he might get sued in states if he publish other ppl's private conservation in the public.
just like we can not publish you naked photo from your phone without your permission

good try.
I'm not RippleXiaoShan . If any admin wants , I can confirm where I'm at , Which country I'm at , not just by ip ADDRESS , but also the view from my house .

As for the privacy part , US Supreme Court had established that a person should have "reasonable expectation of pricacy" , so a QQ group advertised
on this forum to joint and only validate three words ----- BTS to enter can not be considered as a private room instead of a open places .

I performed multiple test on this subject -----  Only enter some simple validation like --- BTS , Please , I want in , like your style ....   You can enter this QQ group . So there will be no reasonable expectation of privacy in the eyes of the US legal system . Anything you said on such a QQ group , if it fits a crime , the police or the federal government don't even need a legal warrant to obtain that information and use it against you .

Is that clear ? Don't fight me on this , we both know you don't have the expertise .

So , why are you eager to defend sfinder with privacy in a QQ group when you think sfinder is not linked to the QQ group ?
Gotcha .

Plus another fun fact : claiming a place to be private does not constitute privacy . Zhao150 specifically ask all people around the world to joint the group and no questions asked .

Then again , if that guy in QQ group isn't sfinder , why are you and sfinder go eager to sue RippleXiaoshan for violating privacy ?
Coin Team keyID delegate ID:coin,coin4coin, coin4dns,coin4fun,coin4keyid
Code: [Select]
wallet_approve_delegate coin4coin true wallet_approve_delegate coin true  wallet_approve_delegate coin4dns true wallet_approve_delegate coin4fun true wallet_approve_delegate coin4keyid true

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
good try.

Gotcha .

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline coins

• View Profile
good try.  evidence from this form is acceptable . we can not use  non -trusted source to against a  long term contributor . that is bottom line

1)zhao's group is a private group. you can check with owner zhao 150

« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 02:30:03 am by coins »
wallet_approve_delegate coin4coin true wallet_approve_delegate coin true  wallet_approve_delegate coin4dns true wallet_approve_delegate coin4fun true wallet_approve_delegate coin4keyid true

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
it's not about law, it's about trust.
I told you
I don't trust sfinder because what I have seen from:  forum, qq group, btc38
I think this guy are doing something will damage this forum
I don't want to waste any of my time to prove this thing.
and I don't care if you trust me.
that's all.

is there any proof that he talk in the public . if only in private message should not go public. qq is private message just like our cell phone
I like discussion, so I will answer all of your questions. :D
1/ whether Sfinder is linked to the guys spreading FUD on BTC38 or not, it is a critical issue. Unfortunately, we have proof showing that Sfinder posted same message on this forum and on BTC38, BTW, chatting history in QQ group shows that he admitted himself.
Yes, it's true, I can prove. I am  very very very shocked to his honest.
And I think it's really not good to spent too many time in this thing at this time, please end it fast.
let's focus to the BTS develop.

+5%

Online 天籁

• View Profile
I told you
that's all.

is there any proof that he talk in the public . if only in private message should not go public. qq is private message just like our cell phone
1/ whether Sfinder is linked to the guys spreading FUD on BTC38 or not, it is a critical issue. Unfortunately, we have proof showing that Sfinder posted same message on this forum and on BTC38, BTW, chatting history in QQ group shows that he admitted himself.
And I think it's really not good to spent too many time in this thing at this time, please end it fast.
+5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Online 天籁

• View Profile
sfinder, i know you are watching this.

you can deny everything you've done.
you can spread fud everywhere.
you can fuxx everybody up even when you are running delegates.
you are free to do whatever you want to.

BUT, take my words, you know what that means.
善恶终有报,天道本轮回;不信抬头看,苍天饶过谁?
人在做,天在看。

+5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
i have checked sfinder 's post and his blog and did not find  anything abnormal . and there is not evidence shows sfinder misbehavior in the public. all the proof are stole from private qq message(no public) and the sender has no link to sfinder. 

this sfinder sounds more like keyser soze.. we should find him and crush his bones.

I just saw his messge here somewhere kind of prophetically cliaming its coming down to to a third of todays price of 0.1 before climbing in november..seems there is some truth there.. all these messages translated lead to sfinder too or is that fake too?

Offline coins

• View Profile
i have checked sfinder 's post and his blog and did not find  anything abnormal . and there is not evidence shows sfinder misbehavior in the public. all the proof are stole from private qq message(no public) and the sender has no link to sfinder. 

this sfinder sounds more like keyser soze.. we should find him and crush his bones.

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
there is nothing to do with QQ agreement.  the zhao's group is not open to public so it is private group which should respect ppl's privacy. and sfinder is not linked to that guy in qq group .

please show the evidence from this forum. do not use "he says and she says "
my question is if zhao150's qq group open for public or just for friends

is the QQ group a public place and everybody free to get in? I heard QQ group need apply to join。

stick to the point. answer my question: which sentense in the user agreement makes you think it that way?

either opening for public or just for the so called friends(as far as i know, the people in that group are not friends, you wanna in, you are in) won't change the fact that everything you say there is NOT privacy, especially when it comes to fud.

if you don't think so, point me to the sentense in the user agreement to correct me.

don't try to divert attention away by your ridiculous attemption to sueing xiaoshan.

we know words, we are not stupid, we are not sfinder's TA.
obviously you are not a good liar.
sue xiaoshan, please.
you want evidence, no problem.
stay tuned, not turned.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile

Offline coins

• View Profile
there is nothing to do with QQ agreement.  the zhao's group is not open to public so it is private group which should respect ppl's privacy. and sfinder is not linked to that guy in qq group .

please show the evidence from this forum. do not use "he says and she says "

is the QQ group a public place and everybody free to get in? I heard QQ group need apply to join。

stick to the point. answer my question: which sentense in the user agreement makes you think it that way?

either opening for public or just for the so called friends(as far as i know, the people in that group are not friends, you wanna in, you are in) won't change the fact that everything you say there is NOT privacy, especially when it comes to fud.

if you don't think so, point me to the sentense in the user agreement to correct me.

don't try to divert attention away by your ridiculous attemption to sueing xiaoshan.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 12:34:55 am by coins »

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

Offline coins

• View Profile
i checked his posts in this forum and there is nothing wrong . today's issue is caused by his post to track the usage of the 400btc fund.

there may be 2 sfinders or more but not the one in this forum
I told you
that's all.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 12:25:02 am by coins »

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
I told you
that's all.

Offline coins

• View Profile

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

Thank you for standing out. Your good reputation will let more people see the truth. I too hope this event end ASAP.

Actually I am very embarrassed  to  fight with that guy, because we thought he belonged to Chinese community, but in fact he hurts Chinese community on purpose.   

Offline coins

• View Profile
is the QQ group a public place and everybody free to get in? I heard zhao150 QQ group need apply to join not for public

hi shan,  sorry for bugging you . just try to confirm with you if  the QQ message is from private QQ group and not a public forum?  i know in china ppl do not respect the privacy but in USA we do .

"Zhao150" told me the QQ message screenshot was from his private QQ group and you took it without his permission. I think we should respect ppl's  privacy. can not post ppl's private message in the public. it is violated our US law. you may get sued   

are you sure you were not kidding me ?
anyway, i kinda hope you say it that way.

can you please tell me why you think the messages in the qq chat group should be treated as someone's privacy? a chat group is usually made up of many people, whatever someone says there is the message he wants everybody to know.

let me take one step back, here is the user agreement of the qq chat group, which sentence makes you think it that way? point me there, please.
http://admin.qun.qq.com/create/agreement.html

sfinder,
we have tones of evidences. we know that and you know that.
you keep denying, we keep releasing. your choise.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 12:08:12 am by coins »

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

hi shan,  sorry for bugging you . just try to confirm with you if  the QQ message is from private QQ group and not a public forum?  i know in china ppl do not respect the privacy but in USA we do .

"Zhao150" told me the QQ message screenshot was from his private QQ group and you took it without his permission. I think we should respect ppl's  privacy. can not post ppl's private message in the public. it is violated our US law. you may get sued   

are you sure you were not kidding me ?
anyway, i kinda hope you say it that way.

can you please tell me why you think the messages in the qq chat group should be treated as someone's privacy? a chat group is usually made up of many people, whatever someone says there is the message he wants everybody to know.

let me take one step back, here is the user agreement of the qq chat group, which sentence makes you think it that way? point me there, please.
http://admin.qun.qq.com/create/agreement.html

sfinder,
we have tones of evidences. we know that and you know that.
you keep denying, we keep releasing. your choise.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 12:02:37 am by heyD »

Offline coins

• View Profile

is he the sfinder  from this forum.?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 12:19:02 am by coins »

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
lucky you not live in china  country with  no privacy  LOL
If so, I accept this accusation, and please sue me.

Best reply!

I would say the USA in not far behind.

Offline coins

• View Profile
lucky you not live in china  country with  no privacy  LOL

Best reply!

Offline Mysto

• View Profile

Offline coins

• View Profile
ok. thanks for your  confirmation. end of the story.  the QQ message is private message. is not for public? and we are not able to identify he is sfinder as well. can i see your naked picture in your cellphone . if no then you need to respect other ppl's privacy as well. i know in china ppl do not respect other's privacy but in states we do   

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

Thanks for reminding, can you please let me know whose privacy I am violating?  In others words, you think I am violating Sfinder's privacy by disclosing his message in chatting group , right?

I just want to bring the truth to the community, because people trust me and send those proofs to me, I don't want to disappoint them.

Offline coins

• View Profile

1) please focusing on this forum since sfinder has nothing to do with  the guy in btc38(more than 2 diff id in btc38 as posted above)

2)please focusing on why he got banned right after he try to track down the 400btc fun's issue
as posted below
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10842.0

3) please let us know if " btswildpig深山野猪 Chinese community " is your  another id in chinese board

Just Chat to sfinder over skype . he told me "ripplexiaoshan" just banned him form posting to this forum since his investigation need "ripplexiaoshan"   's  chinese team to report all the fund that received from I3 chinese marketing team.

too bad so sad

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I never banned him, nor did I have the permission to do that, as a local subforum moderator.

Actually I indeed received a lot of accusations about Sfinder from many active members from Chinese community, most of them are continuously contributing to the community.  Probably other global moderators banned him. Obviously, I am not the only one who received these accusations about Sfinder. 

I am still investigating this event, will disclose more info when necessary. What I can say now is that the accusations in this post is just a very small part of the total proofs I received.

Keep tuned, not turned  :D

2/ I didn't ban him, nor I have the permission, I told you. If he is really banned, obviously there is a reason. I'll figure out.

3/ btswildpig is not me, he is one of the three representatives of Chinese community elected by over 50 Chinese members with good reputation and nominated by Bo Shen. His responsibility is to translate BM's post and as the bridge to communicate with 3I.

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
sfinder, i know you are watching this.

you can deny everything you've done.
you can spread fud everywhere.
you can fuxx everybody up even when you are running delegates.
you are free to do whatever you want to.

BUT, take my words, you know what that means.
善恶终有报,天道本轮回;不信抬头看,苍天饶过谁?
人在做,天在看。

Offline coins

• View Profile
just "he says and she says". nothing can prove 3 of them linked . you just guessing . chinese law does not apply here.   he got banned right after his posted the 400btc post.

if there is ironed proof that sfinder did misbehavior then our team will make a decision but not causing by his 400btc post 

for following accusations please find the evidence in this forum to prove it. please do not "fudge". 
I never banned him, nor did I have the permission to do that, as a local subforum moderator.

Actually I indeed received a lot of accusations about Sfinder from many active members from Chinese community, most of them are continuously contributing to the community.  Probably other global moderators banned him. Obviously, I am not the only one who received these accusations about Sfinder. 

I am still investigating this event, will disclose more info when necessary. What I can say now is that the accusations in this post is just a very small part of the total proofs I received.

1) please focusing on this forum since sfinder has nothing to do with  the guy in btc38(more than 2 diff id in btc38 as posted above)

2)please focusing on why he got banned right after he try to track down the 400btc fun's issue
as posted below

3) please let us know if " btswildpig深山野猪 Chinese community " is your  another id in chinese board

Just Chat to sfinder over skype . he told me "ripplexiaoshan" just banned him form posting to this forum since his investigation need "ripplexiaoshan"   's  chinese team to report all the fund that received from I3 chinese marketing team.

too bad so sad

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

2/ I didn't ban him, nor I have the permission, I told you. If he is really banned, obviously there is a reason. I'll figure out.

3/ btswildpig is not me, he is one of the three representatives of Chinese community elected by over 50 Chinese members with good reputation and nominated by Bo Shen. His responsibility is to translate BM's post and as the bridge to communicate with 3I.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 08:55:29 pm by coins »

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

as posted below

too bad so sad

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline coins

• View Profile

as posted below

too bad so sad

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 08:12:52 pm by coins »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Who banned sfinder and why ?

I am not able to link "Sfinder" with the one in btc38 since both are not relevant.  He got banned today just because he is trying to track down how 400btc fun were spend in chinese community
And again you are spreading unverified FUD .. please stop that

Offline coins

• View Profile

I am not able to link "Sfinder" with the one in btc38 since both are not relevant.  He got banned today just because he is trying to track down how 400btc fun were spend in chinese community

Offline neosp

• View Profile

Frankly I don't know this time why sfinder get banned.  But i know why he got kicked out of chinese QQ delegate group.  He was always spreading FUD to lower the price.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I am having difficulties trusting people with <100 posts in the community talking shit to others and spreading FUD.
Also, would you please stop repeating your self .. doesn't do your reputation ANY good

Offline coins

• View Profile
Toast , form my understanding is someone with big say in chinese community is trying to stop "sfinder" form  tracking down how bm's  400BTC  fund were spend in chinese community. it just like a maze . nobody knows. only 2500cny were report in Chinese community. 

as "sfinder" told me his is forum id is banned due to his investigation is touching chinese board moderator's  team/friends

Everything he said sounds reasonable
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 07:43:15 pm by coins »

Offline neosp

• View Profile
Thanks for the translation neosp!

Everyone has different point of view and he is free to express it.
If someone dislikes sfinder's behavior - that is what the voting is for.

You cant say he is lying though. There is some truth in his words.
However if he uses this solely to influence the price then it is an issue.

Here are some info for you guys to consider from friends in china:

Sfinder announced at a QQ group yesterday that he would start a post to indicate a scandal regarding the I3 China in order to drive the price of BTSX down to 0.06 CNY (Now it's 0.1 CNY) . Many people from the Chinese community witnessed that comment and his intentions . He has a long rap sheet in the Chinese community , everybody knows that , including some well respected members .

believe it or not,  let the time speak the truth.

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile

too bad so sad

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline neosp

• View Profile

too bad so sad

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Yeah,  everyone against you is corrupted.  What a coincidence?
Are you the knight templar while others in chinese community are diablos?

Offline coins

• View Profile

too bad so sad

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline coins

• View Profile
COIN team has 3 members and  I joined this team after 2 members left (not 3).  2 members left since both of them have other goals. I  am not able to make any comments on it . 3 of us are managing this team. Sfinder is one of our team member.
Based on my knowledge ,sfinder is a long term contributor to this community including donate his own server to setup a demo wallet for the community. as i know sfinder is trying to following the spending of BM's 400btc  funding that issued to chinese community in this April currently only around 2500cny being received by chinese community

We will check into sfinder's post in this forum as well  and see if he over-saying

Before making any judgement, I just want to kindly ask, are you sfinder himself?  is dacsunlimited.com you too?  Why you use this ID (coins) to defend? Most of the Chinese community members know that you are in control of coin delegate team(3 delegates currently), which include 5 members originally, but now 3 of them quit because they don't like you.

Please correct me if I am wrong. The community need to get full information from both sides before making any decision. :)

can not prove the guy in btc38 is "sfinder".  as i know you can name youself anyname in btc38.

sfinder is "sfinder" in this forum in this community .

sfinder is a long term contributor to this community including donate his own server to setup a demo wallet for the community.
as i know sfinder is trying to following the spending of BM's 400btc  funding that issued to chinese community in this April

currently only around 2500cny being received by chinese community
see his post  as following

Shame on you sfinder ..

Seriously: no one can forbid him to do so, but the "collective" can thankfully honor is service and vote him out having lost all his trust!
IIRC it was stated from the beginning that delegates should stay as neutral as possible! And what he is doing is pure greed (I recall from another message that he is still buying) .. that is misuse of delegate position ..

Disclaimer: all of the above is my personal opinion and I will act accordingly. You please make up your own mind and act accordingly!

I3中国社区的推广基金使用情况汇总贴

bm给予大中国区(4/25/2014)400个比特币(请看下面发放凭证當時值近30萬美元200萬人民幣),用与比特股中国区的推广,资金在中国区负责人手上掌握,目前我准备将收集到的使用情况反馈给英文区以及I3

如果你们领取者能发帖汇总,也是对沈波的工作的支持以及对bts推广的支持,而且还可以回击好事者的无聊质疑。
目前不仅国内就连国外社区的朋友都在问为什么中国社区的推广基金使用没有明细账

** “BTS中文区发言人” 中的翻译成员也有收到沈波先生的资助,望你们也协助沈波先生的工作,将收到的明细报给社区**

1)比特股之家收到2494BitCNY

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqTwk-e7yzJydDFnQmlkTVlkbWpubnJBbzR2UG5ucnc&usp=sharing#gid=0

400个比特币发放凭证

862 4/25/2014 Bitshares-Eastern-Operation Storage (China) 100.00 BTC Invictus 1NFbNPYhQHeDGLXboXX9VTCHnPe6N9p71E ff02d912608860c157a64feb6f309a15dd1e1922b7710c6fe1de10787e44847e https://docs.google.com/a/invictus-innovations.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtRmp4NraeAydHlTd1VnaWF3SXA5Q20wUU9NTFN6UkE#gid=0
962 4/25/2014 Bitshares-Eastern-Operation Storage (China) 100.00 BTC Invictus 13nf5jATZ5ucdZPzDpwJwA1MELvQ7LKdU1 f153deeb39fc49107f9e91b7486742e8ea90782907d89417aa78531eb83130ad https://docs.google.com/a/invictus-innovations.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtRmp4NraeAydHlTd1VnaWF3SXA5Q20wUU9NTFN6UkE#gid=0
1,062 4/25/2014 Bitshares-Eastern-Operation Storage (China) 100.00 BTC Invictus 17VaGyg29yxz2zX824ospGasjAQBHdq1do f8b5a21181f140b3dd383af44c07c970b8fc4b738e2fa3b019e507dde8b61dcf https://docs.google.com/a/invictus-innovations.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtRmp4NraeAydHlTd1VnaWF3SXA5Q20wUU9NTFN6UkE#gid=0
1,162 4/25/2014 Bitshares-Eastern-Operation Storage (China) 100.00 BTC Invictus 1BAygNmQGYdhi5hfCijUSHQh91Et3tvj4M 0e7f95f760c60854b9ac1eae4746e28808272c0c44b1a83b36d3ca82efb3ebeb https://docs.google.com/a/invictus-innovations.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtRmp4NraeAydHlTd1VnaWF3SXA5Q20wUU9NTFN6UkE#gid=0
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 06:47:54 pm by coins »

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
Before making any judgement, I just want to kindly ask, are you sfinder himself?  is dacsunlimited.com you too?  Why you use this ID (coins) to defend? Most of the Chinese community members know that you are in control of coin delegate team(3 delegates currently), which include 5 members originally, but now 3 of them quit because they don't like you.

Please correct me if I am wrong. The community need to get full information from both sides before making any decision. :)

can not prove the guy in btc38 is "sfinder".  as i know you can name youself anyname in btc38.

sfinder is a long term contributor to this community including donate his own server to setup a demo wallet for the community.
as i know sfinder is trying to following the spending of BM's 400btc  funding that issued to chinese community in this April

Shame on you sfinder ..

Seriously: no one can forbid him to do so, but the "collective" can thankfully honor is service and vote him out having lost all his trust!
IIRC it was stated from the beginning that delegates should stay as neutral as possible! And what he is doing is pure greed (I recall from another message that he is still buying) .. that is misuse of delegate position ..

Disclaimer: all of the above is my personal opinion and I will act accordingly. You please make up your own mind and act accordingly!

I3中国社区的推广基金使用情况汇总贴

bm给予大中国区(4/25/2014)400个比特币(请看下面发放凭证當時值近30萬美元200萬人民幣),用与比特股中国区的推广,资金在中国区负责人手上掌握,目前我准备将收集到的使用情况反馈给英文区以及I3

1)比特股之家收到2494BitCNY

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqTwk-e7yzJydDFnQmlkTVlkbWpubnJBbzR2UG5ucnc&usp=sharing#gid=0

400个比特币发放凭证

862 4/25/2014 Bitshares-Eastern-Operation Storage (China) 100.00 BTC Invictus 1NFbNPYhQHeDGLXboXX9VTCHnPe6N9p71E ff02d912608860c157a64feb6f309a15dd1e1922b7710c6fe1de10787e44847e https://docs.google.com/a/invictus-innovations.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtRmp4NraeAydHlTd1VnaWF3SXA5Q20wUU9NTFN6UkE#gid=0
962 4/25/2014 Bitshares-Eastern-Operation Storage (China) 100.00 BTC Invictus 13nf5jATZ5ucdZPzDpwJwA1MELvQ7LKdU1 f153deeb39fc49107f9e91b7486742e8ea90782907d89417aa78531eb83130ad https://docs.google.com/a/invictus-innovations.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtRmp4NraeAydHlTd1VnaWF3SXA5Q20wUU9NTFN6UkE#gid=0
1,062 4/25/2014 Bitshares-Eastern-Operation Storage (China) 100.00 BTC Invictus 17VaGyg29yxz2zX824ospGasjAQBHdq1do f8b5a21181f140b3dd383af44c07c970b8fc4b738e2fa3b019e507dde8b61dcf https://docs.google.com/a/invictus-innovations.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtRmp4NraeAydHlTd1VnaWF3SXA5Q20wUU9NTFN6UkE#gid=0
1,162 4/25/2014 Bitshares-Eastern-Operation Storage (China) 100.00 BTC Invictus 1BAygNmQGYdhi5hfCijUSHQh91Et3tvj4M 0e7f95f760c60854b9ac1eae4746e28808272c0c44b1a83b36d3ca82efb3ebeb https://docs.google.com/a/invictus-innovations.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtRmp4NraeAydHlTd1VnaWF3SXA5Q20wUU9NTFN6UkE#gid=0

Offline neosp

• View Profile
Don't use same spelling mistakes as proof of identity - It is not.
You should use your head. These accounts might not be linked to sfinder at all.

It's not just a spelling mistake, is a pattern of behavior.
Since that sfinder is a chinese member, if you want further proof, you can ask members of the chinese community.

At least one thing you can consider, what is the motivation of a guy to register 'dacsunlimited.com'? Is it for good purpose?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 06:28:01 pm by neosp »

Offline emski

• View Profile
    • http://lnkd.in/nPbhxG
Don't use same spelling mistakes as proof of identity - It is not.
You should use your head. These accounts might not be linked to sfinder at all.

Offline neosp

• View Profile

Shame on you sfinder ..

check this out:

firstly here is a post of 'dacsunlimited.com':
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10905.msg143650#msg143650

chinese community is checking how their market  leader spend around 400BTC BM's funding..
only around 2500cny fund were recorded ....

it may turn into a scandal.... stay turmed..... +5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

the second one is a post of sfinder:

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10776.msg142398#msg142398

Placeholder..... I have something to say regarding the attitude to this accident. stay turned..........

can you see it? They all mis-spell it in the same way

Offline coins

• View Profile

Shame on you sfinder ..

I3中国社区的推广基金使用情况汇总贴

1)比特股之家收到2494BitCNY

400个比特币发放凭证

« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 06:03:27 pm by coins »

Offline coins

• View Profile

that chinese guy is not " sfinder " since there is no link from sfinder to the guy in btc38.com. you can named you as any name in btc38.

the follow is a public comments area in btc38.com for many investor.
星在飘我在找 is ID of sfinder 
becasue it is picture of information ,so I type the Chinese word below it ,each Chinese can check it .

sfinder :"第12轮测试刚刚开始就挂了,要硬分叉,看看能否成功救活。根据我对3I的了解,市场功能至少要测试20-30次以上。也就说要半年左右的时间,这种速度是很快的了。但做开发的朋友都清楚。当然半年也很难熬。对3i没有信心的一定会先抛币把资金抽出来做其它事"

sfinder :"其实你和某些人一样,都是技术盲,BM将没有测试过的程序推向市场,把我们当小白鼠,你清楚内情吗?由于我们这些bts的玩家没有对BM的市场功能进行攻击 ,都第一时间把问题回报给I3才没有造成大家的投资归零。你知道上个月btsx做了几次硬分叉吗?好几次硬分叉都是有致命的问题。你知道为什么i3的员工对ALT都顶礼膜拜吗?就因为ALT每次都能发现市场的致命问题。大家不能只看表象,要看实际情况。了解技术内情的人每次都感觉在过山车。5个BTSx受委托人,如果我真有那么多,你要感谢我每月都想btsx输血,有那个受委托人是盈利的,我的确帮助不下10个人设立委托人,但他们是自己运行的,关于法律问题,如果AGS的捐款被没收,那么谁来推动btsx的后续开发维护工作。有时需要多想想"

ps : all the up in formations are public . there is no contradiction between  any delegate and me ,no benefit relationship.I just show the true and my view.

Offline toast

• View Profile
  • BitShares: nikolai
Do not use this post as information for making any important decisions. The only agreements I ever make are informal and non-binding. Take the same precautions as when dealing with a compromised account, scammer, sockpuppet, etc.

Offline Mysto

• View Profile

you can see this,  another guy with name extremely similar to dacsunlimited is quoting what sfinder said and spreading FUD.  Actually I think this guy is just sfinder himself.  Only he will quote what he said.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10905.0

Yea this guy seems like really bad news.

Offline neosp

• View Profile

you can see this,  another guy with name extremely similar to dacsunlimited is quoting what sfinder said and spreading FUD.  Actually I think this guy is just sfinder himself.  Only he will quote what he said.
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10905.0
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 05:36:43 pm by neosp »

Offline emski

• View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
Shame on you sfinder ..

Offline neosp

• View Profile
星在飘我在找 is ID of sfinder 
becasue it is picture of information ,so I type the Chinese word below it ,each Chinese can check it .

sfinder :"第12轮测试刚刚开始就挂了,要硬分叉,看看能否成功救活。根据我对3I的了解,市场功能至少要测试20-30次以上。也就说要半年左右的时间,这种速度是很快的了。但做开发的朋友都清楚。当然半年也很难熬。对3i没有信心的一定会先抛币把资金抽出来做其它事"

sfinder :"其实你和某些人一样,都是技术盲,BM将没有测试过的程序推向市场,把我们当小白鼠,你清楚内情吗?由于我们这些bts的玩家没有对BM的市场功能进行攻击 ,都第一时间把问题回报给I3才没有造成大家的投资归零。你知道上个月btsx做了几次硬分叉吗?好几次硬分叉都是有致命的问题。你知道为什么i3的员工对ALT都顶礼膜拜吗?就因为ALT每次都能发现市场的致命问题。大家不能只看表象,要看实际情况。了解技术内情的人每次都感觉在过山车。5个BTSx受委托人,如果我真有那么多,你要感谢我每月都想btsx输血,有那个受委托人是盈利的,我的确帮助不下10个人设立委托人,但他们是自己运行的,关于法律问题,如果AGS的捐款被没收,那么谁来推动btsx的后续开发维护工作。有时需要多想想"

ps : all the up in formations are public . there is no contradiction between  any delegate and me ,no benefit relationship.I just show the true and my view.

It could be nice if someone is to translate this into english. You should also state what exactly is wrong with his words.

I can help with that:

for this part:

it means:
sfinder :"The 12th round dry run died before even started , it need to do a hard fork , see if it can be saved from death.  According to my understanding for 3I , the market function needs at least 20-30 rounds , that's about half a year , it's even considered as "quick" , the people who does development work must know about this . Of course , half a year is still hard to endure , the ones who don't have faith in 3I must dump their coin and withdraw funds to invest on other stuff ."

for this part:

it means:

sfinder :"@蓝田玉暖, it is because you are not a technical guy. In fact, BM releases un-tested products to the market, using us as laboratory mice, do you know that? The reason why BTSX market didn't crash is because we didn't use these bugs to attack the system, but report them to I3 instead. Do you know how many hard-forks were there in last month? Many of them were to fix lethal bugs. Do you know why I3 members treated alt like god? It is because he could find critical problems. You must not look only at the surface of things. Anyone who can read technical details knows the real situation is like roller coaster.  If I really had 5 active delegates, then you should be grateful for that. Because it means I spend money in btsx every month while they didn't make any profit.  I admit that I helped more than 10 guys to set up their delegates, but these delegates run on their own. Furthermore, speaking of the legal issues about AGS, we have to consider if AGS are confiscated, then who should be in charge for development and maintaining tasks after that."
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 11:20:08 am by neosp »

Offline emski

• View Profile
星在飘我在找 is ID of sfinder 

It could be nice if someone is to translate this into english. You should also state what exactly is wrong with his words.

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
星在飘我在找 is ID of sfinder 

« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 07:19:45 am by BTSdac »

Offline crazybit

@BTSdac @heyD you are too gentle, if you are not willing to offend him,let me be the bad guy @_@   @xeroc @overthetop i am pretty sure they are talking about the community member sfinder who always spreads the FUD, many chinese community member think his is not qualified to be a delegate,as you said,delegate should be the builder but not the destroyer,please consider to vote his delegates out of top101
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 12:44:04 am by crazybit »

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
People are free to do whatever they want to, either telling the truth or lies is up to them.

But running delegates of BTS, especially occuping about 5 spots of the top 101, he should know what that means. Being a delegate means being a builder of the ecosystem, rather than a rumor monger or maeket manipulator.

Yes, The delegates should be the builder ,not the destroyer.

Let us check it out!

Please link to the post in the Chinese section. I will use google translate to attempt to understand the situation - and then vote accordingly.
+5%

Offline onceuponatime

People are free to do whatever they want to, either telling the truth or lies is up to them.

But running delegates of BTS, especially occuping about 5 spots of the top 101, he should know what that means. Being a delegate means being a builder of the ecosystem, rather than a rumor monger or maeket manipulator.

Let us check it out!

Please link to the post in the Chinese section. I will use google translate to attempt to understand the situation - and then vote accordingly.

Offline Overthetop

Let us check it out!

个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
I dislike FUD too .. and a delegate should stay at least neutral .. if not bullish on BTS .. I see no reason to approve a delegate that publicly states shit about BTS .. it just doesn't make sense .. unless he want's to manipulate people .. and that cannot be tolerated .. IMHO

who are we talking about?

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
Somebody is runing a delegate ,but always spread unfavourable news in chinese community.
I write this not because I hate someone say bad news , not because I want to catch someone pigtail.
I just don`t konw how to accept this situation.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 08:47:49 am by BTSdac »