Author Topic: Somebody is runing a delegate ,but always spread unfavourable news  (Read 26470 times)

Offline 天籁

• View Profile
sfinder, i know you are watching this.

you can deny everything you've done.
you can spread fud everywhere.
you can fuxx everybody up even when you are running delegates.
you are free to do whatever you want to.

BUT, take my words, you know what that means.
善恶终有报,天道本轮回;不信抬头看,苍天饶过谁?
人在做,天在看。

+5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
i have checked sfinder 's post and his blog and did not find  anything abnormal . and there is not evidence shows sfinder misbehavior in the public. all the proof are stole from private qq message(no public) and the sender has no link to sfinder. 

this sfinder sounds more like keyser soze.. we should find him and crush his bones.

I just saw his messge here somewhere kind of prophetically cliaming its coming down to to a third of todays price of 0.1 before climbing in november..seems there is some truth there.. all these messages translated lead to sfinder too or is that fake too?
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline coins

• 4 Cores CPU+60GB SSD+anti-DDoS
    • View Profile
i have checked sfinder 's post and his blog and did not find  anything abnormal . and there is not evidence shows sfinder misbehavior in the public. all the proof are stole from private qq message(no public) and the sender has no link to sfinder. 

this sfinder sounds more like keyser soze.. we should find him and crush his bones.
Coin Team keyID delegate ID:coin,coin4coin, coin4dns,coin4fun,coin4keyid
Code: [Select]
wallet_approve_delegate coin4coin true wallet_approve_delegate coin true  wallet_approve_delegate coin4dns true wallet_approve_delegate coin4fun true wallet_approve_delegate coin4keyid true

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
there is nothing to do with QQ agreement.  the zhao's group is not open to public so it is private group which should respect ppl's privacy. and sfinder is not linked to that guy in qq group .

please show the evidence from this forum. do not use "he says and she says "
my question is if zhao150's qq group open for public or just for friends

is the QQ group a public place and everybody free to get in? I heard QQ group need apply to join。

stick to the point. answer my question: which sentense in the user agreement makes you think it that way?

either opening for public or just for the so called friends(as far as i know, the people in that group are not friends, you wanna in, you are in) won't change the fact that everything you say there is NOT privacy, especially when it comes to fud.

if you don't think so, point me to the sentense in the user agreement to correct me.

don't try to divert attention away by your ridiculous attemption to sueing xiaoshan.

we know words, we are not stupid, we are not sfinder's TA.
obviously you are not a good liar.
sue xiaoshan, please.
you want evidence, no problem.
stay tuned, not turned.

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline coins

• View Profile
there is nothing to do with QQ agreement.  the zhao's group is not open to public so it is private group which should respect ppl's privacy. and sfinder is not linked to that guy in qq group .

please show the evidence from this forum. do not use "he says and she says "

is the QQ group a public place and everybody free to get in? I heard QQ group need apply to join。

stick to the point. answer my question: which sentense in the user agreement makes you think it that way?

either opening for public or just for the so called friends(as far as i know, the people in that group are not friends, you wanna in, you are in) won't change the fact that everything you say there is NOT privacy, especially when it comes to fud.

if you don't think so, point me to the sentense in the user agreement to correct me.

don't try to divert attention away by your ridiculous attemption to sueing xiaoshan.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 12:34:55 am by coins »
wallet_approve_delegate coin4coin true wallet_approve_delegate coin true  wallet_approve_delegate coin4dns true wallet_approve_delegate coin4fun true wallet_approve_delegate coin4keyid true

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

Offline coins

• View Profile
i checked his posts in this forum and there is nothing wrong . today's issue is caused by his post to track the usage of the 400btc fund.

there may be 2 sfinders or more but not the one in this forum
it's not about law, it's about trust.
I told you
I don't trust sfinder because what I have seen from:  forum, qq group, btc38
I think this guy are doing something will damage this forum
I don't want to waste any of my time to prove this thing.
and I don't care if you trust me.
that's all.

is there any proof that he talk in the public . if only in private message should not go public. qq is private message just like our cell phone
I like discussion, so I will answer all of your questions. :D
1/ whether Sfinder is linked to the guys spreading FUD on BTC38 or not, it is a critical issue. Unfortunately, we have proof showing that Sfinder posted same message on this forum and on BTC38, BTW, chatting history in QQ group shows that he admitted himself.
Yes, it's true, I can prove. I am  very very very shocked to his honest.
And I think it's really not good to spent too many time in this thing at this time, please end it fast.
let's focus to the BTS develop.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 12:25:02 am by coins »

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
it's not about law, it's about trust.
I told you
I don't trust sfinder because what I have seen from:  forum, qq group, btc38
I think this guy are doing something will damage this forum
I don't want to waste any of my time to prove this thing.
and I don't care if you trust me.
that's all.

is there any proof that he talk in the public . if only in private message should not go public. qq is private message just like our cell phone
1/ whether Sfinder is linked to the guys spreading FUD on BTC38 or not, it is a critical issue. Unfortunately, we have proof showing that Sfinder posted same message on this forum and on BTC38, BTW, chatting history in QQ group shows that he admitted himself.
And I think it's really not good to spent too many time in this thing at this time, please end it fast.

Offline coins

• View Profile

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont

Thank you for standing out. Your good reputation will let more people see the truth. I too hope this event end ASAP.

Actually I am very embarrassed  to  fight with that guy, because we thought he belonged to Chinese community, but in fact he hurts Chinese community on purpose.   
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline coins

• View Profile
is the QQ group a public place and everybody free to get in? I heard zhao150 QQ group need apply to join not for public

hi shan,  sorry for bugging you . just try to confirm with you if  the QQ message is from private QQ group and not a public forum?  i know in china ppl do not respect the privacy but in USA we do .

"Zhao150" told me the QQ message screenshot was from his private QQ group and you took it without his permission. I think we should respect ppl's  privacy. can not post ppl's private message in the public. it is violated our US law. you may get sued   

are you sure you were not kidding me ?
anyway, i kinda hope you say it that way.

can you please tell me why you think the messages in the qq chat group should be treated as someone's privacy? a chat group is usually made up of many people, whatever someone says there is the message he wants everybody to know.

let me take one step back, here is the user agreement of the qq chat group, which sentence makes you think it that way? point me there, please.
http://admin.qun.qq.com/create/agreement.html

sfinder,
we have tones of evidences. we know that and you know that.
you keep denying, we keep releasing. your choise.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 12:08:12 am by coins »

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile

hi shan,  sorry for bugging you . just try to confirm with you if  the QQ message is from private QQ group and not a public forum?  i know in china ppl do not respect the privacy but in USA we do .

"Zhao150" told me the QQ message screenshot was from his private QQ group and you took it without his permission. I think we should respect ppl's  privacy. can not post ppl's private message in the public. it is violated our US law. you may get sued   

are you sure you were not kidding me ?
anyway, i kinda hope you say it that way.

can you please tell me why you think the messages in the qq chat group should be treated as someone's privacy? a chat group is usually made up of many people, whatever someone says there is the message he wants everybody to know.

let me take one step back, here is the user agreement of the qq chat group, which sentence makes you think it that way? point me there, please.
http://admin.qun.qq.com/create/agreement.html

sfinder,
we have tones of evidences. we know that and you know that.
you keep denying, we keep releasing. your choise.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 12:02:37 am by heyD »

Offline coins

• View Profile

is he the sfinder  from this forum.?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 12:19:02 am by coins »