Author Topic: Somebody is runing a delegate ,but always spread unfavourable news  (Read 26459 times)

Offline alt

• View Profile
  • BitShares: baozi
I like discussion, so I will answer all of your questions. :D
1/ whether Sfinder is linked to the guys spreading FUD on BTC38 or not, it is a critical issue. Unfortunately, we have proof showing that Sfinder posted same message on this forum and on BTC38, BTW, chatting history in QQ group shows that he admitted himself.
Yes, it's true, I can prove. I am  very very very shocked to his honest.
And I think it's really not good to spent too many time in this thing at this time, please end it fast.
let's focus to the BTS develop.

Offline Mysto

• View Profile
lucky you not live in china  country with  no privacy  LOL
If so, I accept this accusation, and please sue me.

Best reply!

I would say the USA in not far behind.

Offline coins

• 4 Cores CPU+60GB SSD+anti-DDoS
    • View Profile
lucky you not live in china  country with  no privacy  LOL

Best reply!
Coin Team keyID delegate ID:coin,coin4coin, coin4dns,coin4fun,coin4keyid
Code: [Select]
wallet_approve_delegate coin4coin true wallet_approve_delegate coin true  wallet_approve_delegate coin4dns true wallet_approve_delegate coin4fun true wallet_approve_delegate coin4keyid true

Offline Mysto

• View Profile

Offline coins

• View Profile
ok. thanks for your  confirmation. end of the story.  the QQ message is private message. is not for public? and we are not able to identify he is sfinder as well. can i see your naked picture in your cellphone . if no then you need to respect other ppl's privacy as well. i know in china ppl do not respect other's privacy but in states we do   
wallet_approve_delegate coin4coin true wallet_approve_delegate coin true  wallet_approve_delegate coin4dns true wallet_approve_delegate coin4fun true wallet_approve_delegate coin4keyid true

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont

hi shan,  sorry for bugging you . just try to confirm with you if  the QQ message is from private QQ group and not a public forum?  i know in china ppl do not respect the privacy but in USA we do .

"Zhao150" told me the QQ message screenshot was from his private QQ group and you took it without his permission. I think we should respect ppl's  privacy. can not post ppl's private message in the public. it is violated our US law. you may get sued   

Thanks for reminding, can you please let me know whose privacy I am violating?  In others words, you think I am violating Sfinder's privacy by disclosing his message in chatting group , right?

I just want to bring the truth to the community, because people trust me and send those proofs to me, I don't want to disappoint them.

BTS committee member:jademont

Offline coins

• View Profile

hi shan,  sorry for bugging you . just try to confirm with you if  the QQ message is from private QQ group and not a public forum?  i know in china ppl do not respect the privacy but in USA we do .

"Zhao150" told me the QQ message screenshot was from his private QQ group and you took it without his permission. I think we should respect ppl's  privacy. can not post ppl's private message in the public. it is violated our US law. you may get sued   

1) please focusing on this forum since sfinder has nothing to do with  the guy in btc38(more than 2 diff id in btc38 as posted above)

2)please focusing on why he got banned right after he try to track down the 400btc fun's issue
as posted below
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10842.0

3) please let us know if " btswildpig深山野猪 Chinese community " is your  another id in chinese board

Just Chat to sfinder over skype . he told me "ripplexiaoshan" just banned him form posting to this forum since his investigation need "ripplexiaoshan"   's  chinese team to report all the fund that received from I3 chinese marketing team.

too bad so sad

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I never banned him, nor did I have the permission to do that, as a local subforum moderator.

Actually I indeed received a lot of accusations about Sfinder from many active members from Chinese community, most of them are continuously contributing to the community.  Probably other global moderators banned him. Obviously, I am not the only one who received these accusations about Sfinder. 

I am still investigating this event, will disclose more info when necessary. What I can say now is that the accusations in this post is just a very small part of the total proofs I received.

Keep tuned, not turned  :D

1/ whether Sfinder is linked to the guys spreading FUD on BTC38 or not, it is a critical issue. Unfortunately, we have proof showing that Sfinder posted same message on this forum and on BTC38, BTW, chatting history in QQ group shows that he admitted himself.

2/ I didn't ban him, nor I have the permission, I told you. If he is really banned, obviously there is a reason. I'll figure out.

3/ btswildpig is not me, he is one of the three representatives of Chinese community elected by over 50 Chinese members with good reputation and nominated by Bo Shen. His responsibility is to translate BM's post and as the bridge to communicate with 3I.

Offline muse-umum

• BitShares everything
    • View Profile
sfinder, i know you are watching this.

you can deny everything you've done.
you can spread fud everywhere.
you can fuxx everybody up even when you are running delegates.
you are free to do whatever you want to.

BUT, take my words, you know what that means.
善恶终有报,天道本轮回;不信抬头看,苍天饶过谁?
人在做,天在看。

Offline coins

• View Profile
just "he says and she says". nothing can prove 3 of them linked . you just guessing . chinese law does not apply here.   he got banned right after his posted the 400btc post.

if there is ironed proof that sfinder did misbehavior then our team will make a decision but not causing by his 400btc post 

for following accusations please find the evidence in this forum to prove it. please do not "fudge". 
I never banned him, nor did I have the permission to do that, as a local subforum moderator.

Actually I indeed received a lot of accusations about Sfinder from many active members from Chinese community, most of them are continuously contributing to the community.  Probably other global moderators banned him. Obviously, I am not the only one who received these accusations about Sfinder. 

I am still investigating this event, will disclose more info when necessary. What I can say now is that the accusations in this post is just a very small part of the total proofs I received.

1) please focusing on this forum since sfinder has nothing to do with  the guy in btc38(more than 2 diff id in btc38 as posted above)

2)please focusing on why he got banned right after he try to track down the 400btc fun's issue
as posted below

3) please let us know if " btswildpig深山野猪 Chinese community " is your  another id in chinese board

Just Chat to sfinder over skype . he told me "ripplexiaoshan" just banned him form posting to this forum since his investigation need "ripplexiaoshan"   's  chinese team to report all the fund that received from I3 chinese marketing team.

too bad so sad

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

2/ I didn't ban him, nor I have the permission, I told you. If he is really banned, obviously there is a reason. I'll figure out.

3/ btswildpig is not me, he is one of the three representatives of Chinese community elected by over 50 Chinese members with good reputation and nominated by Bo Shen. His responsibility is to translate BM's post and as the bridge to communicate with 3I.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 08:55:29 pm by coins »

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont

as posted below

too bad so sad

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

BTS committee member:jademont

Offline coins

• View Profile

as posted below

too bad so sad

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 08:12:52 pm by coins »

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
Who banned sfinder and why ?

I am not able to link "Sfinder" with the one in btc38 since both are not relevant.  He got banned today just because he is trying to track down how 400btc fun were spend in chinese community
And again you are spreading unverified FUD .. please stop that

Offline coins

• View Profile

I am not able to link "Sfinder" with the one in btc38 since both are not relevant.  He got banned today just because he is trying to track down how 400btc fun were spend in chinese community

Offline neosp

• View Profile

Frankly I don't know this time why sfinder get banned.  But i know why he got kicked out of chinese QQ delegate group.  He was always spreading FUD to lower the price.

Offline xeroc

• Board Moderator
  • ChainSquad GmbH
    • View Profile
    • ChainSquad GmbH
  • BitShares: xeroc
  • GitHub: xeroc
I am having difficulties trusting people with <100 posts in the community talking shit to others and spreading FUD.
Also, would you please stop repeating your self .. doesn't do your reputation ANY good