Author Topic: Somebody is runing a delegate ,but always spread unfavourable news  (Read 26457 times)

Offline Riverhead

谢谢Ripplexiaoshan。我会相应地调整我的票。

Offline ripplexiaoshan

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • BitShares: jademont
He still has delegates as *.chinese. Is he also chinesecommunity?

I wish I understood Chinese (is there a difference between Mandarin and Cantonese when written?). I feel the Chinese sub forums are a lot more entertaining than the English ones.

Thanks for your heads up, Sfinder's delegates include three .coin,  chinese and help.chinese, 5 in total.

btsx.chinesecommunity is a public delegate of Chinese subforum, it burns 50%, and use 25% for tipping, charity, organizing events, bounty, etc.  I am currently running it as the local moderator of Chinese subforum.
More details can be found here:
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=6097.0
BTS committee member:jademont

Offline Riverhead

I wish I understood Chinese (is there a difference between Mandarin and Cantonese when written?). I feel the Chinese sub forums are a lot more entertaining than the English ones.

You will not be so entertained when you understand that your $1.80/mo. delegate is a centralization point in their mind...

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10902.msg144482#msg144482

Eh, like I said in the other thread Felix started: I can't be all things to all people and I am not a politician. I'll do what I do as best I can and the shareholders will either endorse or fire me. I can think of nothing more fair.

zerosum

You will not be so entertained when you understand that your $1.80/mo. delegate is a centralization point in their mind...

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=10902.msg144482#msg144482
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 06:10:51 am by tonyk2 »

Offline Riverhead

Offline Overthetop

As a member from chinese community and long term supporter of BTS career, I have the same viewpoint along with Ripplexiaoshan, Crzaybit,Alt,HeyD,Sudo,BTSdac,Snail  on sfinder case.

I think the community have plenty of evidence and contexts prove that he is not qualified as a BTS delegate based on his behavior.

The english part of community may not be easy to check the whole thing out ,but the chinese community have been watching on him for a long time , and got the conclusion above.

This case  is very classic and important,I think.

If the community unable to dig the mice out of the BTS system , that proves the weakpoint of the  DPOS mechanism .

Because we even cannt vote out one delegate who is exposed and denied by such number of community members .
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 05:29:20 am by Overthetop »
个人微博账号: Overthetop_万里晴空
“块链创新与创业”交流群: 330378613

Offline BTSdac

• View Profile
  • BitShares: K1

本群目前阵容:
1 本人zhao150,qq名:瞬间的光辉,敢说真话,敢提意见的ags pts大户。

2 武次:pts bts 投资策略高手,量化投资高手。
3 qq名:仗剑挟酒江湖  ags大户,pts bts割韭菜高手。
4 sfinder,qq名:星在飘还在找,看英文帖子就跟玩一样,还能看懂bts代码。
5 qq名:代代,深藏不露的C++程序员,能看懂bts代码。
6 qq名Jerry,论坛id sudo,号称J神,这个想必大家都知道,不管是英文区还是中文区都混得开的人物
sfinder,qq名:星在飘还在找,看英文帖子就跟玩一样,还能看懂bts代码
translation: QQ name: "星在飘还在找" read english thread like play , can read code of BTS

you said you post the AGS Legal issue information to Chinese community, but you deny you post this. 
don`t think you are wise can play several roles in there. we will let everyone know your true face.

You may just read part of my post. That is how you got confused . AGS Legal issue was posted by another member month ago which i passed onto chinese community  and BM responded in the 2nd day indicated the worse case this legal problem can be resolved by  fine.

please forward me the complete post. I can show you i did mention BM 's updates as well.

yes everyone can say everything true or not , but I  like a delegate say true,

YES BM said a potential legal issue and can be resovled by fine, but what you talk to new investor , you just emphasize the large legal issue. never said it can be resolved by fine.

yes everyone can publish a view about price ,also can give suggest to others, but I do`t  like a delegate say much about it . also I hope a delegate can keep same point of view between international community and Chinese community.

BTSdac, BM posted month ago indicated there was a potential legal issue with our AGS funding but can be resolved by fine.

I love current price around 7 cent CNY. it is good time to buy in . I do not suggest you to sell it . sell it or not , it is all your own decision.

I just bought another 100k couple minutes ago. price is very nice . i wish i have more money
这个价格(0.07左右)真是超便宜 +5% +5% +5% +5%值得买....值得买

+5%
stan真的该闭嘴了
上次他说这个价格(0.2左右)真是超便宜
这次又说这个价(9分左右)不是更值得买吗
我都无语了
sfinder ,  you are running a delegate ,but you always magnify bad news in Chinese community , last  time you said Ags donation have big risk of law in Chinese community
recently you tell many new investor bts would drop to 0.07 cny ,suggest that they sell the btsx.
+5%
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 10:09:21 am by BTSdac »
github.com :pureland
BTS2.0 API :ws://139.196.37.179:8091
BTS2.0 API 数据源ws://139.196.37.179:8091

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
i said he might get sued in states if he publish other ppl's private conservation in the public.
just like we can not publish you naked photo from your phone without your permission

good try.
1)zhao's group is private group. you can check with owner zhao 150
2)that ppl in the qq group is not linked to sfinder in the forum.
sfinder is long term contributor to BTS world   
I'm not RippleXiaoShan . If any admin wants , I can confirm where I'm at , Which country I'm at , not just by ip ADDRESS , but also the view from my house .

I suppose RippleXiaoshan is in Canada . Well ,  I'm not .

As for the privacy part , US Supreme Court had established that a person should have "reasonable expectation of pricacy" , so a QQ group advertised
on this forum to joint and only validate three words ----- BTS to enter can not be considered as a private room instead of a open places .

I performed multiple test on this subject -----  Only enter some simple validation like --- BTS , Please , I want in , like your style ....   You can enter this QQ group . So there will be no reasonable expectation of privacy in the eyes of the US legal system . Anything you said on such a QQ group , if it fits a crime , the police or the federal government don't even need a legal warrant to obtain that information and use it against you .

Is that clear ? Don't fight me on this , we both know you don't have the expertise .

So , why are you eager to defend sfinder with privacy in a QQ group when you think sfinder is not linked to the QQ group ?
Gotcha .

Plus another fun fact : claiming a place to be private does not constitute privacy . Zhao150 specifically ask all people around the world to joint the group and no questions asked .

Then again , if that guy in QQ group isn't sfinder , why are you and sfinder go eager to sue RippleXiaoshan for violating privacy ?

What are you talking about?

Unless a consent form was signed there is no law to stop him from posting private messages anywhere.

Naked pictures fall into defamation and is a different form of privacy.. cmon how can you even compare the two?

Anyways my intuition tells me sfinder is up to something but thats just me.
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag

Offline coins

• 4 Cores CPU+60GB SSD+anti-DDoS
    • View Profile
i said he might get sued in states if he publish other ppl's private conservation in the public.
just like we can not publish you naked photo from your phone without your permission

good try.
I'm not RippleXiaoShan . If any admin wants , I can confirm where I'm at , Which country I'm at , not just by ip ADDRESS , but also the view from my house .

As for the privacy part , US Supreme Court had established that a person should have "reasonable expectation of pricacy" , so a QQ group advertised
on this forum to joint and only validate three words ----- BTS to enter can not be considered as a private room instead of a open places .

I performed multiple test on this subject -----  Only enter some simple validation like --- BTS , Please , I want in , like your style ....   You can enter this QQ group . So there will be no reasonable expectation of privacy in the eyes of the US legal system . Anything you said on such a QQ group , if it fits a crime , the police or the federal government don't even need a legal warrant to obtain that information and use it against you .

Is that clear ? Don't fight me on this , we both know you don't have the expertise .

So , why are you eager to defend sfinder with privacy in a QQ group when you think sfinder is not linked to the QQ group ?
Gotcha .

Plus another fun fact : claiming a place to be private does not constitute privacy . Zhao150 specifically ask all people around the world to joint the group and no questions asked .

Then again , if that guy in QQ group isn't sfinder , why are you and sfinder go eager to sue RippleXiaoshan for violating privacy ?
Coin Team keyID delegate ID:coin,coin4coin, coin4dns,coin4fun,coin4keyid
Code: [Select]
wallet_approve_delegate coin4coin true wallet_approve_delegate coin true  wallet_approve_delegate coin4dns true wallet_approve_delegate coin4fun true wallet_approve_delegate coin4keyid true

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile
good try.

Gotcha .

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.

Offline coins

• 4 Cores CPU+60GB SSD+anti-DDoS
    • View Profile
good try.  evidence from this form is acceptable . we can not use  non -trusted source to against a  long term contributor . that is bottom line

1)zhao's group is a private group. you can check with owner zhao 150

« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 02:30:03 am by coins »
Coin Team keyID delegate ID:coin,coin4coin, coin4dns,coin4fun,coin4keyid
Code: [Select]
wallet_approve_delegate coin4coin true wallet_approve_delegate coin true  wallet_approve_delegate coin4dns true wallet_approve_delegate coin4fun true wallet_approve_delegate coin4keyid true

Offline sudo

• View Profile
  • BitShares: ags
it's not about law, it's about trust.
I told you
I don't trust sfinder because what I have seen from:  forum, qq group, btc38
I think this guy are doing something will damage this forum
I don't want to waste any of my time to prove this thing.
and I don't care if you trust me.
that's all.

is there any proof that he talk in the public . if only in private message should not go public. qq is private message just like our cell phone
I like discussion, so I will answer all of your questions. :D
1/ whether Sfinder is linked to the guys spreading FUD on BTC38 or not, it is a critical issue. Unfortunately, we have proof showing that Sfinder posted same message on this forum and on BTC38, BTW, chatting history in QQ group shows that he admitted himself.
Yes, it's true, I can prove. I am  very very very shocked to his honest.
And I think it's really not good to spent too many time in this thing at this time, please end it fast.
let's focus to the BTS develop.

+5%

Offline 天籁

• View Profile
it's not about law, it's about trust.
I told you
I don't trust sfinder because what I have seen from:  forum, qq group, btc38
I think this guy are doing something will damage this forum
I don't want to waste any of my time to prove this thing.
and I don't care if you trust me.
that's all.

is there any proof that he talk in the public . if only in private message should not go public. qq is private message just like our cell phone
I like discussion, so I will answer all of your questions. :D
1/ whether Sfinder is linked to the guys spreading FUD on BTC38 or not, it is a critical issue. Unfortunately, we have proof showing that Sfinder posted same message on this forum and on BTC38, BTW, chatting history in QQ group shows that he admitted himself.
Yes, it's true, I can prove. I am  very very very shocked to his honest.
And I think it's really not good to spent too many time in this thing at this time, please end it fast.
let's focus to the BTS develop.
+5% +5% +5% +5% +5%

Offline btswildpig

• View Profile

这个是私人账号,表达的一切言论均不代表任何团队和任何人。This is my personal account , anything I said with this account will be my opinion alone and has nothing to do with any group.