Author Topic: Proposal.  (Read 2278 times)

Offline luckybit

• View Profile
  • BitShares: Luckybit
Re: Proposal.
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2014, 05:01:29 am »
I'm back out of bitUSD and into BTSX.  Bullish.  Dumpers look to have settled out.  I'm feeling positive.  Risk/Reward is still a good deal.

I'd wait until after the election. I expect a final dump or two.

But if you want to get out of BitUSD it's your risk to take, don't let greed lose you money.
https://metaexchange.info | Bitcoin<->Altcoin exchange | Instant | Safe | Low spreads

Offline jsidhu

• View Profile
Re: Proposal.
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2014, 06:13:06 am »
I'm back out of bitUSD and into BTSX.  Bullish.  Dumpers look to have settled out.  I'm feeling positive.  Risk/Reward is still a good deal.

I'd wait until after the election. I expect a final dump or two.

But if you want to get out of BitUSD it's your risk to take, don't let greed lose you money.

PA has been bullish for a week now.. there is accumulation going on into stronger hands. You buy during accumulation and sell during distribution... after a while you can see it in the charts.. any price here is a good buy for short/med term until news.

hint: the news that BM would work for bts that caused the nosedive and subsequent pump was bullish.. consolodation turned into a dump but it was already at an extreme.. so subsequent lows were just shakeouts.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 06:15:23 am by jsidhu »
Hired by blockchain | Developer
delegate: dev.sidhujag